UnevenEdge

I went to the Cheesecake Factory today

Swimmod_Luna

That's always a place where there's a part of my mind where I tell myself that I should go there for old times sake, and then instantly regret it. Always had some affinity for the oily Cajun Pasta I've somehow convinced myself might possibly be worth the stomach destruction. At least their cheesecake is nice.

My favorite bar is upstairs from a subterranean Cheesecake Factory in a shitty part of town. They have two completely different classes of clientele and I always forget it's down there, so occasionally I'll look out the window and wonder what a gaggle of socialites/prom kids/well dressed old people are doing walking around there at night

My favorite bar is upstairs from a subterranean Cheesecake Factory in a shitty part of town. They have two completely different classes of clientele and I always forget it's down there, so occasionally I'll look out the window and wonder what a gaggle of socialites/prom kids/well dressed old people are doing walking around there at night

LOL, really?.......It's literally TGIF's tier.

I haven't been since I left MS, so that may have something to do with the crowd, but all I saw were fat people in mobility scooters, and large groups of teenagers....None of which where going anywhere near a prom......Oh, and me and my midget girlfriend at the time

I was like WTF and looked it up, turns out that favorite bar I described, the building I walk into more than any other aside from home and work... It's above the Melting Pot, not the cheesecake factory. Idk how I fucked that up, I've never been to either place and guess I think of them as the same thing in my head.