UnevenEdge

The new Ariana Grande starbucks drinks are the shit

fuggstop

Had to think about that one LB, but you probably know more about the celebrity in question than I do. I can't even picture them. :S

They might as well have went with Drake if you ask me. At least I know who that is.. and it's been obvious Starbucks panders to the teenage intellect to me for far too long idk.. Tell me that's not an instragram model or some bullshit. (googles shit to be prepared)

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

Ok, I really had to look this one up. :D Nearest Starbucks café for me is B&N and I'm not feeling like trekking through drifts to my pits to try one. 

The recipe looks like a modified 'Harley Quinn' and the HQ is definitely better because it had a little extra kick to it. I could see my niecelette getting this one since it seems to be all extra sweet and fluffy [ she doesn't like 'coffee' stuff ] though.

Caribou Coffee has a malted milk trio coming out officially either today or tomorrow if you are in more of a chocolate mood than vanilla bean mood though. I had the malted frappe with dark chocolate Tuesday and it was a happy sugar dance the rest of the day. :D

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Had to think about that one LB, but you probably know more about the celebrity in question than I do. I can't even picture them. :S

They might as well have went with Drake if you ask me. At least I know who that is.. and it's been obvious Starbucks panders to the teenage intellect to me for far too long idk.. Tell me that's not an instragram model or some bullshit. (googles shit to be prepared)

I’m not even going to respond to here. Since you’re already going to google it, I don’t feel like I need to. 

Yeah I did.. I mean to be fair I know she's been up in coming lately. How many "millenial whoops" does she do a song? Maybe I'll check 'em out. I do like rhythm and blues.. Something tells me saying her music is related is a bit of a stretch though wikipedia.. Also I'm sure I've seen some vines with her shit edited into it.. Just never a full track. 

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Yeah I did.. I mean to be fair I know she's been up in coming lately. How many "millenial whoops" does she do a song? Maybe I'll check 'em out. I do like rhythm and blues.. Something tells me saying her music is related is a bit of a stretch though wikipedia.. Also I'm sure I've seen some vines with her shit edited into it.. Just never a full track. 

This is fun to dance to: