UnevenEdge

Okay nerds

Vamped

Along with whatever costume you decide on, wear this cold mask and tell people that you're pretending to be a cute Chinese schoolgirl protecting herself from SARS. In reality, it's to protect yourself from the horrible stench that will be permeating the air.

mask.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

Along with whatever costume you decide on, wear this cold mask and tell people that you're pretending to be a cute Chinese schoolgirl protecting herself from SARS. In reality, it's to protect yourself from the horrible stench that will be permeating the air.

mask.jpg

I'm not crafty or creative enough for a costume and I'm having a little anxiety about the smells and sweat of hot as ball Georgia in May so .... 

Its not too late to change my mind xD

Image result for man faye

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

I've never attended a single nerd convention in my life but it is on my bucket list just to see what it's like

I went to a Star Trek convention in Vegas. I didn't spend much time at the actual convention but the stuff I did see was cool. Did a lot of drinking but I did get Captain Janeway  Kate Mulgrew's autograph. 

It was fucking hilarious seeing people in their costume's doing regular people stuff. There was a biker gang of Klingons on our way to Mandalay Bay I thought I was tripping hard but no, I was pretty sober. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Yup..not taking my kid to those con things

eh ... I dont see why not. If you stay with her, I dont see the harm in it. Or even if she were to take some friends, I think she's old enough for her and some friends to go check some stuff out on their own as long as they have charged cell phones and you have established meeting times and places. You know your kid better than I do though so 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Professah Tex said:

Same.. I'm scared though Kudasai. 

What are you afraid of? I know I'm not ready for a San Diego comic con type deal but Atlanta is like a hop and skip from me so why not. 

Ill probably wanna kill myself when I hit the traffic though. 

18 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I went to a Star Trek convention in Vegas. I didn't spend much time at the actual convention but the stuff I did see was cool. Did a lot of drinking but I did get Captain Janeway  Kate Mulgrew's autograph. 

It was fucking hilarious seeing people in their costume's doing regular people stuff. There was a biker gang of Klingons on our way to Mandalay Bay I thought I was tripping hard but no, I was pretty sober. 

Sounds like you had fun. I would love to go to a retro gaming con me being retro gaming nerd. But knowing me I would go broke buying a ton games xD

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

Sounds like you had fun. I would love to go to a retro gaming con me being retro gaming nerd. But knowing me I would go broke buying a ton games xD

It was fun for the most part, the only negative experience I had were from the other person I went with. 

Its probably impossible to not have fun in Vegas though. 

Image result for steven universe cosplays

Edited by Vamped
  • Like 5

50 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

I went to Classic Game Fest in Austin, TX a few years ago. There were plenty of booths with legit rare games and such but fuck them on their prices. Found a crudely assembled booth later that was selling loose disc games from the PS1-PS3/Xbox-360/Gamecube-Wii/PC for 99 cents a pop. Some quality stuff in there too. 

Look for someone like that if you ever go to one of these shows. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Vamped said:

It was fun for the most part, the only negative experience I had were from the other person I went with. 

If you ever make it back out to Vegas hit me up so I can let us both down and tell you I have to work on the exact day you're visiting. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

If you ever make it back out to Vegas hit me up so I can let us both down and tell you I have to work on the exact day you're visiting. 

I fully expect to be heartbroken after I tell you I'll be in Vegas later this year for my 30th birthday doing all those crazy cliche things that basic bitches do for their birthdays xD

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I fully expect to be heartbroken after I tell you I'll be in Vegas later this year for my 30th birthday doing all those crazy cliche things that basic bitches do for their birthdays xD

I will strive for expedience when delivering the news of my inevitable absence. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Vamped said:

I'm thinking about doing the nerd thing and going to Momocon. I decided on the toilet yesterday so its a legit decision. 

image.jpeg.3c04a83037a40316abe30d73b651ab82.jpeg

image.jpeg.45ef1b2eca909ee292b3eb7659049ffc.jpeg

I'd take at least 9 gallons of pepper spray and a nose plug

The latter is because the one convention I went to here people didn't seem to understand the concept of deodorant

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, molarbear said:

I'd take at least 9 gallons of pepper spray and a nose plug

The latter is because the one convention I went to here people didn't seem to understand the concept of deodorant

What is so hard about deodorant?! 

I hope atleast they have a powerful AC

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vamped said:

Couch Cushion Afro = wakanda forever or maybe for a coupe of hours, this thing is cumbersome, jesus it's hot, I should have thought this through

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, discolemonade said:

this is cool. 

did you have something specific you were trying to catch? and  would mini~you be joining on this adventure?

I always plan for the miniature to be with me but if his grandma offers to keep him, I am not saying no xD

Its nothing specific I want to go see. Just an excuse for a mini excursion. I literally ran it by my friends yesterday 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Don't do it.

A sea of terrible cosplay, B.O. and shame is all you will find....

Instead, book a flight to tourist Jamaica and get your groove back.

I .... uhm .... hadnt planned on going to Jamaica to have sex with a younger man who wants a green card and ultimately gains citizenship and then suddenly discovers he's gay.

Wait .....

H-have I lost my groove?! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5928174

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I always plan for the miniature to be with me but if his grandma offers to keep him, I am not saying no xD

Its nothing specific I want to go see. Just an excuse for a mini excursion. I literally ran it by my friends yesterday 

i love the cos pic. i have never been. 

a couple years ago, i had an invite and a 'costume' in mind, but plans fell through. 

that would be a nice little get away. how far are you from this?

Edited by discolemonade

16 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

i love the cos pic. i have never been. 

a couple years ago, i had an invite and a 'costume' in mind, but plans fell through. 

that would be a nice little get away. how far are you from this?

Like 6 hours. Me and the miniature drove to the Great Wolf Lodge in Lagrange GA with my mom last August and I drove 80 mph the whole way ... maybe 7 hours. 

17 minutes ago, Mix said:

Cosplay at a Con, Halloween costume, church clothes.....I wear the same thing.......vampire teeth :|

I am legit too frightened to do anything crazy in the house of our lord because my Grandma would smack the shit out of you with whatever she had handy .... purse strap, comb, brush, my grandpa's belt, her low grandma heels, the Bible ... I do not want to die at Mass 

2 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I am legit too frightened to do anything crazy in the house of our lord because my Grandma would smack the shit out of you with whatever she had handy .... purse strap, comb, brush, my grandpa's belt, her low grandma heels, the Bible ... I do not want to die at Mass 

It's stories like these that make me glad my extended family is half a world away....

10 minutes ago, Mix said:

It's stories like these that make me glad my extended family is half a world away....

I love my granny though. She gave me my passive aggressive tendencies and social anxiety.... also my temper and small boob size in relation to my hips 

Wait .... this was supposed to highlight the positive attributes I inherited from her 

Lemme think for a minute.... MY NAME ... yes thats it. Elder Vamped, first of her name 

7 minutes ago, Vamped said:

TN ... but the half with the black people 

We are near Savannah. Rich in Gullah and Geechee culture. I don’t know much about the Geechee culture, but Gullah is fascinating. The county bordering Savannah has very few black folks. Mostly toothless rednecks. Like literally. It’s so bad, I’ve been eating there at some joint, and had to stop eating and leave because the people were so ugly and inbred looking. I know that’s shallow, but I can’t eat and look at someone ass ugly at the same time. Those honkys were ass ugly.

• Haha 1