UnevenEdge

penis size update

Phillies

45 minutes ago, Kuroko said:

you enjoy it so don't lie

He acts like I’m scared of him or something...I’m fairly confident that in person he’d fold like bread...is snap him in fucking half...he’s not scary or threatening in the slightest 

Edited by Still Me

2 minutes ago, Still Me said:

I’m not the bacon freak lol....I kinda want a toasted tuna sammich with cheese and pickle relish....

*shouts to LB*

HEY BEE....MAKE ME A SAMMICH....

15F45274-AF13-4436-A5DA-00A6B52BE639.gif

Everyone with a pulse is a bacon freak. Fight me.

Tuna..ack.

LB, she's not a bacon freak bro. Don't make her any stinking tuna sammich.

15 minutes ago, midnight said:

(Goes and makes a bacon sandwich and apologizes to the bacon because stillz likes it, but doesn't love it).

It's ok bacon. LB and I love you, bacon.

xD

Correction...our relationship is based solely on the answer to the question “do you love me bacon? Do you love me more than bacon?”

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Still Me said:

Correction...our relationship is based solely on the answer to the question “do you love me bacon? Do you love me more than bacon?”

I love my wife with all my heart, but if she asked me if I love her more than bacon, I might have to get back to her the next day.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, midnight said:

I love my wife with all my heart, but if she asked me if I love her more than bacon, I might have to get back to her the next day.

...see I love lb more than bacon...but do I love him more than fine pastries like cannolis, lobster tails, baklava, or homemade cheesecake?.....I’m gonna need to talk to my lawyer 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Still Me said:

...see I love lb more than bacon...but do I love him more than fine pastries like cannolis, lobster tails, baklava, or homemade cheesecake?.....I’m gonna need to talk to my lawyer 

The other question is, does LB love you more than bacon?

Yep. We're all gonna need couple's therapy after this.