UnevenEdge

that one thread in df about rain man

bnmjy

Guest PosterPoser

i don't like that movie or tom cruise.  you guys are strange for making a lot of threads about it unless you're autistic or something.

what's df?  dumb fucks?  

Just now, Kuroko said:

The one where nabs and mumbo both seem to be idiot's for believing him

Misaka.

Misaka.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 said:

I like the threats implying he wants to shoot me. Good thing we have record of it.

He said he wants to rape me and cut my head off. So romantic. :x

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 said:

hey for all we know this could be an angery Musket 

Why would I make new alts? I don't even care KN said my next ban is permanent. Being mean to people on the internet isn't my idea of fun. I came here to goof around, but instances of that seem few and far between.

Glad you missed me though, sweetie.

19 minutes ago, Muskox said:

Why would I make new alts? I don't even care KN said my next ban is permanent. Being mean to people on the internet isn't my idea of fun. I came here to goof around, but instances of that seem few and far between.

Glad you missed me though, sweetie.

Aye, I'm not holding anything against anyone in this case, except Rainman. It is what it is. if it's not you, cool. If it is, cool.

Guest PeremanentAsshole
7 hours ago, Muskox said:

Being mean to people on the internet isn't my idea of fun. I came here to goof around, but instances of that seem few and far between.

This Rogue.  People are picked on and abused and you don't do nothing about it and when people stand up for themselves, you ban them, in fact, you even chime in sometimes with the abuse, so I think you're a fucking pussy troll asshole fucker and not worthy of being a mod, but hey, I'm not the boss of the forum.

I hope you ban me and leave this post up, but you won't cause you hate the truth.