UnevenEdge

that one thread in df about rain man

bnmjy

7 hours ago, PeremanentAsshole said:

This Rogue.  People are picked on and abused and you don't do nothing about it and when people stand up for themselves, you ban them, in fact, you even chime in sometimes with the abuse, so I think you're a fucking pussy troll asshole fucker and not worthy of being a mod, but hey, I'm not the boss of the forum.

I hope you ban me and leave this post up, but you won't cause you hate the truth.

xD

I Didn’t even ban them.

• Haha 1

Don't drag me into whatever this is. I'm just saying that being banned for being saying mean things at people saying mean things isn't going to bother me enough to make another account. Nothing here can bother me other than most news stories from npr. 

All day I dream up horrible things to do, just to amuse myself with the most wretched thing I can possibly think of in any given situation. And that's the only moment horrible thoughts occupy my mind. I just dream up horrifying things to make reality seem kinda okay.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 3:56 PM, midnight said:

That post from Permanent Asshole, which is misspelled, sound an awful lot like fuggs. Sounds like something she has said over and over. 

Fuck u walrus looking motherfucker that wasnt me and rogue knows who people are by their ip idiot

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Fuck u walrus looking motherfucker that wasnt me and rogue knows who people are by their ip idiot

Really? You gonna drag up some old shit?

Tell you what. Fuck you too. And the next time you ask the boards for advice, I will flood it.

You redundant piece of shit. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

He better get those 237 posts in quick....

Well there is that anime hotness thread in the anime folder and it is on topic with pictures so can't ban for following the rules of the thread 🤭

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, helpme said:

Doubt it but I'll take the bullet if you get rid of the trump supporters as a package 

On 12/5/2018 at 7:28 PM, Mr Owl said:

At least the governor now is putting in restrictions so when this shitty democrat takes office in January she's limited on what she can do

I'm worried about my taxes and this dumb bitch is more worried about the roads 

• Haha 2

Just now, Admin_Raptorpat said:

She's still wants a 45 cent increase both parties told her that's never gonna happen so now I'm happy since it's safe now if they could do something about this insurance hike I would be happy 

$120 to $220 6/1 or 7/1

• 5 months later...