UnevenEdge

i am sick of ever thing being so political

ghostrek

That's because you're as white and straight as they come, so none of this affects you. Congratulations on not having to worry about your rights.

Yeah, 'bout that - get back to me when something actually happens to you and not just some panic attack about what you think will happen.

Yeah, 'bout that - get back to me when something actually happens to you and not just some panic attack about what you think will happen.

Funny you should say that:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-extremists-program-exclusiv-idUSKBN15G5VO

I'm sure all those Jewish temples now getting swastikas drawn on them will be relieved to hear it's all a function of jaw unclenching. 

Sorry, but I'm not gonna wait for bad things to happen to me in order to care because I possess some empathy and I'm smart enough to know that just because bullshit like a Muslim ban didn't touch me, other EO's likely will given the bigoted intentions. Thinking you're gonna dodge a bullet while others suffer is again a privilege you have, not me.