UnevenEdge

Bathing is a thing we do, or at least should.

MEXobiologist

I did not add an option for those who do not like to wash themselves at all because that gross. You nasty.

For a long time I did not take baths and only showered, unless I was injured and needed to relax my muscles in hot water. Something about cleaning myself in the water that I'm sitting in grossed me out. The last year or so I've taken to doing it at least once a week after a quick scrub down in the shower. Now its to the point that I take a bath every other day, if not everyday that I can. Like, the super scrub down and shaving happens when i shower because I still don't like the idea of sitting in that  S: but I am nearly obsessed with the relaxation of soaking in a hot tub. I've even become regular with adding things to the water like epsom salt bubble bath with lavender, coconut milk, coconut milk powder, herbal bath bombs, or bath salts that help the water to retain heat. It's just wonderful the way it seems to drain my tension and make me feel refreshed. Usually, showering seems like a mechanical chore to me that i can't wait to get done with.

Do you still take baths?

Only showers for me. I used to take baths when I didn't have to share a bathroom.

I share a bathroom with two other people but between two of us, it stays pretty damn clean.

Both of us have a habit of doing a rinse and quick clean after our water is drained or when we get out of the shower.

No just nice hot showers or cold showers when it's hot asf

Baths never really interested me, I tried it and was like wtf can even swim in the bathtub or do canon balls f that

so its like polar opposite for you then, right?

i like it because it is relaxing, makes my body and skin feel good. you don't like it because you don't like just relaxing back in it, correct?

Baths clean you better don't be grossed out. I'm a bath girl

Thats what my mom always says. Even as adults, she frequently reminds us that we should be taking baths at least once or twice a week to thoroughly clean ourselves.

I'm a shaver though, and sitting in lil bits of hair is kinda gross to me. Or if i'm super dirty from camping or something like that, no way. Otherwise I've mostly come away from the grossed out bit. Its just so lovely. Not to mention my skin is fucking loving me right meow. I get really bad dry skin. Nearly year round i get ashy af and the only thing that seemed to help at all was coconut oil. Now that I've been soaking more frequently, especially since introducing other product to the water, it's almost a complete turn around. That plus the coconut oil makes skin so hydrated, smooth, and soft.

Pair that with a set of clean sheets and fur blankets, oh man, i'm in metaphorical heaven! I'll just start snuggling in and rubbing my legs everywhere  >:D

When I take baths, I first shower normally, rinse the soap and shampoo scum, then fill the bath with water. Because of the large amount of water needed and the time, I rarely takes baths.

I remember the scene in the movie Carrie, where the girl takes a bath to wash the pig blood off of her. Nasty.

When I take baths, I first shower normally, rinse the soap and shampoo scum, then fill the bath with water. Because of the large amount of water needed and the time, I rarely takes baths.

I remember the scene in the movie Carrie, where the girl takes a bath to wash the pig blood off of her. Nasty.

That is nasty. I wouldn't do it.

My typical routine these days is to shower every other day for a super scrub and shave. Then a bath on the days between. Its mostly just a long soak and then at the end i'll do a light sugar or salt scrub before climbing out. On bath nights my hair goes up into a bun and i don't wash it. I already only wash it every other day because it gets so unbelievably dried out and poofy. 

so its like polar opposite for you then, right?

i like it because it is relaxing, makes my body and skin feel good. you don't like it because you don't like just relaxing back in it, correct?

Pretty much I don't feel the relaxation but I do clean my body well in my showers, behind my ears and everything

Rinse a bit in the shower before you take the bath if you're super grungy. As for shaving hairs, just sit in it but after, stand up and shampoo and wash up alil under the shower. If I shave my legs I can't just get out of the bath I need to rinse up for like 5 mins

:D if I ever own a line of bath salts, milk, bombs, whatever... You're gonna be my spokeswoman.

I take baths rarely now. Mainly showers. But I love to use Bath and Body Works products. I also use a pumpkin latte body lotion  :|

Yes i'm pretty feminine for a guy

Ohhh, they have nice smellin stuffs. But I gotta be careful cuz a lot of it has shit that irritates my skin. I'm pretty anal about ingredients for bath and body products >.<

Ohhh, they have nice smellin stuffs. But I gotta be careful cuz a lot of it has shit that irritates my skin. I'm pretty anal about ingredients for bath and body products >.<

Ah  damn. Yeah I LOVE pumpkin. I used to have their pumpkin shower gel but right now I use one of their cherry blossom shower gels. It still smells nice. And I use their Pumpkin Latte body lotion, with Rue 21 cologne on my wrist and neck.

I take hygiene seriously :D

I swear im like half man half chick

that is something i have never ever done

showers, yes. baths, no.

adds to the list of things....

Well it only works if two people fit comfortably. The house I just bought has a 2 person tub with the jets and all that.

I used to take a bath every so often because I like sitting in the tub with a joint and just max out.......Posititon my TV so it relects in my mirror from my room because I'm chillin'

I've taken a lot more baths since my toe surgery in Oct because for a while I couldn't stand up or get the dressing wet so that was my only option.......Since having the dressing removed i still do because I like it, but yeah, I need to shower afterwards just to get that squeaky sensation.

Once in a while cause it feels nice, but I would rather shower because I can focus on getting clean without waiting to draw all the water, and it's awkward to get clean in a tub. Putting on shower gel and shampoo/conditioner is one thing, but then it feels counterproductive to get clean with my ass and balls soaking in the water. Then I put effort to get clean only to feel dirty again cause of all the dirty suds everywhere.

Once in a while cause it feels nice, but I would rather shower because I can focus on getting clean without waiting to draw all the water, and it's awkward to get clean in a tub. Putting on shower gel and shampoo/conditioner is one thing, but then it feels counterproductive to get clean with my ass and balls soaking in the water. Then I put effort to get clean only to feel dirty again cause of all the dirty suds everywhere.

i was like that too but find that doing a thorough scrub down every other day in the shower then bathing the days between leaves the water with significantly less dirty suds. or you can do like buddy and rinse off after. maybe that would make it less icky for you. but i hear ya on the time part, its worth it though.

I used to take a bath every so often because I like sitting in the tub with a joint and just max out.......Posititon my TV so it relects in my mirror from my room because I'm chillin'

I've taken a lot more baths since my toe surgery in Oct because for a while I couldn't stand up or get the dressing wet so that was my only option.......Since having the dressing removed i still do because I like it, but yeah, I need to shower afterwards just to get that squeaky sensation.

that is also something i've never done. i've never smoked  :420: while in the bath... but surely i will add that to my to do list cuz that just seems splendid.

im more of a shower guy.

for me it's more of a time thing. baths just take too long.

though i will admit it is very nice to relax in a tub of water.

it seems like for most who don't prefer baths, time and dirty water are the biggest reasons.

i'm actually a little surprised no one has said yet that its because they are too tall for the tub.