UnevenEdge

Happytime murders

Still Me

10 minutes ago, Still Me said:

Aww I thought sausage party was alright...

They used up all the sexual innuendo in the first 30 minutes and the rest was an attempt at trying to get you to like already tiring character.....And that ending was just....I mean I like a good sex joke but it was just way to tryhardy.  I mean I didn't hate it, but I will never watch it again.  Big Mouth, the series on Netflix....It made better use of animated sex/lack thereof better due to it being slightly more....I dunno, I wanna say subtle but that's not it.....It just wasn't so "Laugh at this dick joke"

1 minute ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Off the top of my head, they also failed when their bit was cut from SNL after season one, and more recently when the muppet sitcom was cancelled on (I think) ABC after one season

Mostly, it was cut because the "Not Ready for Primetime Players" hated losing airtime to them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, little_girl_lost said:

you're just left with a melissa McCarthy movie

This seemed like the biggest flaw of the movie. Soon as I saw she was involved, figured it wouldn't turn out very well. Nothing against her personally, but her comedy sytle ain't my cuppa.

6 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

They're getting kinda close in this movie... they had a female puppet do that famous Sharon Stone bit where she switches legs she's crossing to reveal she's not wearing any panties.

basic instinct? maybe?

purple pewbs got me though.....fuckin lost it...