UnevenEdge

Dumpster fires?

On 7/9/2018 at 12:49 AM, KimopoBotar said:

Ok, so I've heard of a board called dumpster fires, or something like that. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I gather i need a certain amount of points to see it but i have no idea what's required. 

With a name like that, it's gotta be amazing. How do i get there?

has anyone explained the "luuv board dumpster fires area" faqs?

listen its just babbling with no bans for trolling.  its nothing exciting.  were dont even like to troll each other.

its only purpose is to replicate babbling essentially.  your topics have to be cunning and precise, infallible in an argument very subjective and very correct.

its like the "dump" area for stuff you think will be answered by opinion and adversity, but remain civil enough to maintain TOS.  also to be allowed

a certain disrespect for perspective, allowable arguing and criticism, and a considerable amount of lightly offensive horseplay.

but anything from reality that still does not meet TOS is ban.  

ban is ban.

@Adminderaptorpat will you second this explanation?

Edited by mumbo13
  • Like 1

we dont have nearly as many DF users as there were babblers ...

its basically a dead folder.  with a few people that use DF as their usual folder

and of course the people that use FFA as their usual folder are usually not in DF (just like babbling)....

now, DF is also the place where a thread that became controversial or argumentative was removed from the community by a mod

and sent to DF for review, and if there is a continued issue it will be locked.  you can also start your own controversy but no one will answer you.

its not an earned rank or level or anything.  its literally babbling but they want you to learn the community before it becomes available.

there are only a few regular users and its not as exciting as it sounds.

be careful or at least watch out for trolls if you want to use DF...

• Like 1

It's mostly just a shit folder where they send all the Packard and fuggless threads after the same 4 people bog them down with the same old insults and cum imagery. Also where all the zeni threads about 17 year old sweeties go. And occasionally someone will make a thread there that they don't want to show up in a Google search. That's it

On 7/12/2018 at 10:39 PM, Nabloom said:

It's mostly just a shit folder where they send all the Packard and fuggless threads after the same 4 people bog them down with the same old insults and cum imagery. Also where all the zeni threads about 17 year old sweeties go. And occasionally someone will make a thread there that they don't want to show up in a Google search. That's it

Nab posts there a lot too, so if you need that, it's gonna cost you 500 posts

It's just a board where you don't have to be remotely civil to eachother and can say horrid, tasteless things.

You'll still get banned for calling people slurs, threatening to stab them, etc... it's just that you can pop into a thread and say "Hey, I want to shit rancid feces down your throat until you are physically unable to digest nutrients so you die before you can ever say something like this again." and that's ok there.

11 hours ago, KN said:

It's just a board where you don't have to be remotely civil to eachother and can say horrid, tasteless things.

You'll still get banned for calling people slurs, threatening to stab them, etc... it's just that you can pop into a thread and say "Hey, I want to shit rancid feces down your throat until you are physically unable to digest nutrients so you die before you can ever say something like this again." and that's ok there.

Don't believe this.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 4:16 PM, KN said:

I don't feel the need to do that to anyone here. Is that wrong of me? Should i feel that need?