UnevenEdge

Someone get zeni a girlfriend or boyfriend.

stilgar

I'm close to getting a girlfriend, I just have to make a new OKC profile, but I'm too lazy to do it right now, so once I find out whether alcohol will show up on my drug test tomorrow I'll be able to either watch Forensic Files or drink and play online through the morning. <3

personally, i just thinks he needs a good ass whoopin  O0

Beating the shit out of a delusional person will only give you momentary satisfaction, it won't snap them out of their delusions.

Their twisted mind will just rationalize a way for them to convince themselves that they didn't lose.

I'm close to getting a girlfriend, I just have to make a new OKC profile, but I'm too lazy to do it right now, so once I find out whether alcohol will show up on my drug test tomorrow I'll be able to either watch Forensic Files or drink and play online through the morning. <3

FlyingPig.CNY.500.jpg

Guest The Hound

Maybe then he'll do something else with his lfe.

I'm looking at you viper.

I already offered to buy Zeni drinks and teach him how to properly talk to women whenever I'm in Jersey during a weekend.

Guest The Hound

He's made a zillion threads where I'm tempted to reply with "Do you have anything going on in your life besides OKC and ASMB/UEMB? Anything at all?" But decided against it each time.

He's not authentic.

He's not autistic either.

It's all an act.

The only thing I believe he's remotely truthful about is his horrible luck with women.