UnevenEdge

It's the Christmas Snog Thread!!!

romana

Where would the boards be without a snog thread for a holiday?  Momma's back and here's your Christmas snog thread.  What's a snog thread?  It's a place to offer a snog (kiss), hug, manly handshake to your other board members.  Too touchy-touchy?  No problem.  You can also offer cookies, libations, fruitcake (a Momma specialty) and good wishes to the board.  Have fun!

Edited by romana
Expanded topic.
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, romana said:

It doesn't seem like a Christmas without cowboyardee.  I miss my (honorary) big brother, and have hopes that some day he may find these boards.  In the meantime, I will offer up hugs and cookies to all of the ardee family, wherever they are.  

We're you in touch anywhere off the boards? There are a bunch of oldies I'd love to track down but come up short.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

We're you in touch anywhere off the boards? There are a bunch of oldies I'd love to track down but come up short.

i found this site in one of Roggo's facebook posts, so i would recommend keeping your accounts that people can find

just by surfing around the web and curiosity, active so that if they do look for you they will find you and the new board.

also check the friends lists of those people that do still keep in contact, like the Incoherent Babbling group on facebook.

maybe if you to tweet to [as] regularly people could find the board that way, because they will follow it back to the UEMB

twitter and join.

• Like 1

Wassail for all, hugs for a few.

Recipe for wassail

2 quarts of apple cider

2 cups of orange juice (fresh if possible)

1 cup lemon juice (fresh would be best)

2 cinnamon sticks (about 3 inches)

1 teaspoon ground clove

1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (fresh would be the appropriate thing)

1 sliced orange

1/2 cup brandy (VS or VSOP please)

Combine juices in a large pot. Bring to simmer for 30 minutes (do not boil) Add brandy. Enjoy.

Edited by Ginguy
  • Like 1

On 12/17/2017 at 10:16 AM, tsar4 said:

Welcome back, "Pax".

tsar4, it's been too long!  *snog*

Glad to see you've migrated here.  I don't have a ton of free time, but I try to stop by.  

What do you recommend for beverages and music for this get-together?

On 12/17/2017 at 1:28 PM, Adminderaptorpat said:

We followed each other a while via email, but I know he's let those go fallow.  We last talked a few months after my wedding, and that was 6 years ago today.  There's a fair selection of people out on Facebook that have tracked me down.  I'll try to drag them back here.

On 12/17/2017 at 3:45 PM, mumbojummie13 said:

i found this site in one of Roggo's facebook posts, so i would recommend keeping your accounts that people can find

just by surfing around the web and curiosity, active so that if they do look for you they will find you and the new board.

also check the friends lists of those people that do still keep in contact, like the Incoherent Babbling group on facebook.

maybe if you to tweet to [as] regularly people could find the board that way, because they will follow it back to the UEMB

twitter and join.

I had no idea there was an IB group on Facebook.  I tended to hang with the Babblers, myself, but I can find some of the old crew.  *mommahugs*

On 12/17/2017 at 5:30 PM, Ginguy said:

Wassail for all, hugs for a few.

Recipe for wassail

2 quarts of apple cider

2 cups of orange juice (fresh if possible)

1 cup lemon juice (fresh would be best)

2 cinnamon sticks (about 3 inches)

1 teaspoon ground clove

1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (fresh would be the appropriate thing)

1 sliced orange

1/2 cup brandy (VS or VSOP please)

Combine juices in a large pot. Bring to simmer for 30 minutes (do not boil) Add brandy. Enjoy.

Now that's the spirit!  *mommahugs*

On 12/16/2017 at 7:06 PM, romana said:

Where would the boards be without a snog thread for a holiday?  Momma's back and here's your Christmas snog thread.  What's a snog thread?  It's a place to offer a snog (kiss), hug, manly handshake to your other board members.  Too touchy-touchy?  No problem.  You can also offer cookies, libations, fruitcake (a Momma specialty) and good wishes to the board.  Have fun!

In the spirit of Christmas I offer you all an old portable DVD player I "found" In an abandon house. I guess you guys gotta share it. 

• Like 1