Distortedreasoning

dunno really

write more

see how long i last in college til i dropout

take some mechanic and music courses

hopefully make some music

move to chicago for a while

go to more concerts

realistically though; ill probably just start a new job, quit after two months, blow through some savings, get another job, quit again, etc while i figure out what i want to do.

dunno really

write more

go to more concerts

realistically though; ill probably just start a new job, quit after two months, blow through some savings, get another job, quit again, etc while i figure out what i want to do.

you might be better off on taking the mechanic and music courses. do something that might get you employed and something you enjoy.

Mine is to hopefully be living somewhere else, or at least be taking the steps to get out of Oklahoma. 

I'm tired of 112 degree weather in the summer, springs where tornadoes are trying to kill me 2-3 days out of the week, and,.... I just don't like it here.

Mine is to hopefully be living somewhere else, or at least be taking the steps to get out of Oklahoma. 

I'm tired of 112 degree weather in the summer, springs where tornadoes are trying to kill me 2-3 days out of the week, and,.... I just don't like it here.

where do you have in mind?

and dam i didnt know okc gets that hot in the summertime.

oh dude, we beat Arizona and Texas for the hottest summer ever a few years back.

I don't live in OKC, that's like 2 hours southeast of here, we actually have elevation and hills and stuff here. 

Anything west of here though, is a flat desolate land full of shattered dreams, an NBA Team, and , two college Universities that make waives in NCAA sports on the reg.   

dunno really

write more

go to more concerts

Props for the music ones.  8) I recently took some music classes (taking more starting January 9) and I've been in a band since this past summer. 2017 should be when we first start gigging. And hopefully, HOPEFULLY record a demo or something. I guess that's my new years resolution: Record/release a demo with my band before 2018.

Props for the music ones.  8) I recently took some music classes (taking more starting January 9) and I've been in a band since this past summer. 2017 should be when we first start gigging. And hopefully, HOPEFULLY record a demo or something. I guess that's my new years resolution: Record/release a demo with my band before 2018.

what kind of classes were they?

my school has music theory, appreciation, and some jazz classes

it's not a lot, but luckily i have a music school near me that has cheap classes for production and audio engineering stuff

what kind of classes were they?

my school has music theory, appreciation, and some jazz classes

it's not a lot, but luckily i have a music school near me that has cheap classes for production and audio engineering stuff

What I've already taken are Beginning Guitar Level 1, Beginning Guitar Level 2, and Music Business. Starting January I'm taking Audio Engineering and Computer Music Production.

oh dude, we beat Arizona and Texas for the hottest summer ever a few years back.

I don't live in OKC, that's like 2 hours southeast of here, we actually have elevation and hills and stuff here. 

Anything west of here though, is a flat desolate land full of shattered dreams, an NBA Team, and , two college Universities that make waives in NCAA sports on the reg. 

talk about getting a bad deal  :D

at least you can talk shit on the sports front but other than that  :D

nice!

i'll drink to that. when im not at work  >:D

It's beautiful, good food, great art/writing scene, I feel that I would do a lot of walking there, and the lower average temps are something my body really needs.

temps arent that bad in the NW region. winters arent that cold in comparison to the rest of the nation.

and in the summer it doesnt get so hot either.

most of the time it's cloudy and rainy.

temps arent that bad in the NW region. winters arent that cold in comparison to the rest of the nation.

and in the summer it doesnt get so hot either.

most of the time it's cloudy and rainy.

I lived in Spokane when I was little, and one of the few things I remember is staring at the cloudy sky for hours.

i don't believe in new years resolutions really.

if something isn't important enough to take action in when you are thinking about it, you're not likely to believe it important enough to see through. good on those who do but most just make the resolution. a lot don't even start it or simply fail because its really not that important to them. they make the resolution because they know they "should" not because its something they truly want to work on or better their lives by doing. they simply aren't ready or determined enough, thats why its okay for the excuse to wait until the new year to start it.