UnevenEdge

Welp I'm bored.

Rogue_Alphonse

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My poorly executed pt was that dane is pretty racist himself. He once responded to me twice in less than 24 hours: "youre black" and "because youre black."

oh, I got your point, I was just....tryin' to be funny >.>......and apparently failing  |::

Guest The Hound

Give zeni his posting abilities back, or else....

OH thank fuck.

Jesus Christ it's like his brain broke yesterday and he was on the cusp of faking a suicide.

Shit gets old real quick.

IDK how you find him entertaining.

Shut the fuck up.

quoted for truth

Viperslayer[/member], i don't interfere with peoples language and expressions here often at all, much to my OWN discomfort but you're wrong. as much as i find even the use of such language abhorrent by ANYONE, trying to justify it takes on a whole new level of ignorance.

Wow never seen sorce actually cuss. Yall better stop before a lesbian knock on your door and smashes your face in.

Give zeni his posting abilities back. That just aint right :D

I didn't take them :D

Honestly I woulda just banned for a day. I think just taking his posting abilities away is fucking GOLD.

quoted for truth

Viperslayer[/member], i don't interfere with peoples language and expressions here often at all, much to my OWN discomfort but you're wrong. as much as i find even the use of such language abhorrent by ANYONE, trying to justify it takes on a whole new level of ignorance.

Yeah, Zeni is the problem.... S:

Guest The Hound

I'm solving this problem right now. There's a plugin I left in here that can let you block users entirely.

I think I'll be the only one who uses it and knows how.

Bye babbling.

I do have a car battery and jumper cables.

But I have a friend who is a MUCH better welder than I am... I'd prefer him to do it.

You've met him, in fact! Railroadengine[/member]

Yeah but no progress is being made.....

i'm going to break the circlejerk here and ask whatever happened to that forum. i've seen it a couple of times but i'm not sure if the original plan viper had for it is still going to happen. part of the reason he did it was because luuv and him didn't get along, but with luuv gone maybe he doesn't feel that he needs it anymore