Rogue_Alphonse

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Dane will call me a racist again.

it's ok, i'll be your black friend.....

that way when he calls you that again, you can prove him wrong by saying the 100% fool proof exculpatory line, "I'm not racist, I have a black friend"

::]::

Would you care if ru paul called you gay?

hell yeah I would....that's like the pope calling me a good christian....it's like wuuuuuuuuut "the pope is talking about me  ::spin:: "

In my mind, RuPaul is the pope of gay people  :|

hell yeah I would....that's like the pope calling me a good christian....it's like wuuuuuuuuut "the pope is talking about me  ::spin:: "

In my mind, RuPaul is the pope of gay people  :|

My poorly executed pt was that dane is pretty racist himself. He once responded to me twice in less than 24 hours: "youre black" and "because youre black."

What if it's you and your black relative joking with each other and someone still calls you racist?

that's why i asked on a technicality because A: i haven't spoken to them in years and B: they're a second cousin and they're adopted into the family so i have no blood relation to them

If he did it would just keep stretching...

There's no stopping it! 

It's an EMD!

Or like, would it be erect and then if you stretch it, would just one part be erect?

Like say he has a 7" erection. You stretch it out 30"... and theres a 7" hard area in the middle.

But also, is he a grower or a shower?

I will after i get him to send me a dick pic

It's your call.

Giving Dane the time of day is like buying a 4-pack for a homeless person without the awkward exchange about wanting to buy a hotdog.

You get nothing out of it and he gets a fleeting recess from his lonely, meaningless existence.

It's your call.

Giving Dane the time of day is like buying a 4-pack for a homeless person without the awkward exchange about wanting to buy a hotdog.

You get nothing out of it and he gets a fleeting recess from his lonely, meaningless existence.

Dane is like the drunk uncle at the BBQ. Hes offensive but hes your uncle and you dont kick him out.