UnevenEdge

The I got drunk or still drunk on Christmas eve or Christmas thread

StarPanda

Well, since I can't drink alcohol on my antibiotic regimen I decided that the next logical choice would to be to just get as blasted as possible on Klonopin. Because it gives you pretty much the same feeling of being inebriated without the caustic metabolic rigor of the more destructive and potentially aggravating route of administration via drinking.

I got the worst hangover ever.

Did I drink last night?

There is still a 40 oz jug of wine over here. Its huge... no one opened it... and my mom forgot about it.. If I don't remember it.. then I guess it really doesn't exist huh? So I wouldn't be stealing it....

Well, since I can't drink alcohol on my antibiotic regimen I decided that the next logical choice would to be to just get as blasted as possible on Klonopin. Because it gives you pretty much the same feeling of being inebriated without the caustic metabolic rigor of the more destructive and potentially aggravating route of administration via drinking.

that honestly sounds like a better time than drinking anyway cause Christmas naps are nice. one time when I was a teen, i didn't have a good understanding of how my body handled drugs, and I completely blacked out from taking like 12 klonopins.

I'm feeling it

But good times with family

Hope you guys made it home safe or dint fall on your ass at home

One of my in-laws slipped on some ice last Xmas and got a concussion. I think he was pretty toasted. I anticipate more terrible falls this year. 8)

that honestly sounds like a better time than drinking anyway cause Christmas naps are nice. one time when I was a teen, i didn't have a good understanding of how my body handled drugs, and I completely blacked out from taking like 12 klonopins.

Warm fuzzy feelings.

Mmm.

That's such a girly drinking counter.

Too many add ons, sweeteners, splashers and ornamental bull instead of a single bottle of aged whiskey, whiskey glasses, and a bucket of ice.

yeah, thats my sister. the second anyone wants a drink, she just pulls out everything in the cabinet. tbh, i drink so very few different kind of liquor or liquor drinks, i just wouldn't even know what to do with most of that. there was also some berry ale, brown ale, dipa, and a bottle of makers in my brothers hand. i didn't touch the beer til i got home though.

whiskey is fucking nasty tho >.> js

Oh yea I sure as hell did

Its been like a 5 day binge since I went home

Every night there has been a different Christmas party with family friends, and every night it turned into a drinking show. 

except Christmas eve, that was the night we took off.

???

*glug glug glug glug glug*

Got tipsy on caipirinha yesterday. Today looks like I'm following the same road with rum and beers

As it turns out, I went even harder on Christmas with a beer, two glasses of rum, and a shot of whiskey I added to coffee. I barely finished the last one, but I was hoping I could down more beers cause ether were good