UnevenEdge

My mom tried to attack me this morning

Zenigundam

I was peacefully sitting in front of the living room TV, playing my PS4, and she asks me to bring the garbage can back in, and I told her that I'd do it later, and then she just flipped the f--- out and was like, "You're 27 and all you do is sit in front of that TV drinking beer, watching your little cartoons, murder shows, and talking to people on PlayStation. You're not 5 anymore, start being a man."

And then I told her mind your own business and I'm a grown man and then she started cursing at me. Wtf is her problem. I'm still kinda heated about the whole situation. I don't know if she needs anger management or what, but she had no right to blow up on me and disrupt my peaceful morning with that crazy shit she came at me with.

good...my hope is that one day when she's kicking the ever living piss out of you something might click...and you'll start acting like an adult

FTFY - remember, no fucking. This is Zeni we're talking about. so it's a no-nookie zone. No  sex  at  ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

I was peacefully sitting in front of the living room TV, playing my PS4, and she asks me to bring the garbage can back in, and I told her that I'd do it later, and then she just flipped the f--- out and was like, "You're 27 and all you do is sit in front of that TV drinking beer, watching your little cartoons, murder shows, and talking to people on PlayStation. You're not 5 anymore, start being a man."

And then I told her mind your own business and I'm a grown man and then she started cursing at me. Wtf is her problem. I'm still kinda heated about the whole situation. I don't know if she needs anger management or what, but she had no right to blow up on me and disrupt my peaceful morning with that crazy shit she came at me with.

Soinds to me you’re not much of a man. That is an ultimatum by the alpha female to get your shit together or get the fuck out.

Honestly, by your age, I already had/have a place of my own, girlfriend, car, and bills paid, not to mention college under my belt. Sounds to me like you’re a beta male.

Soinds to me you’re not much of a man. That is an ultimatum by the alpha female to get your shit together or get the fuck out.

Honestly, by your age, I already had/have a place of my own, girlfriend, car, and bills paid, not to mention college under my belt. Sounds to me like you’re a beta male.

? Let's fuck on his bed and not wash the sheets

You should give up this charade, and just be yourself.

You might actually get further with the ladies, and people in general.

It worked for me.

And if my ass could get a girlfriend, you have no excuse whatsoever.

Unless you're happy being a bottom shelf bitch pretending to be an alpha male.

Whatever - it's your choice, chief.