UnevenEdge

Game of Thrones S7 - Discussion

Sawdamizer

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season's killing it...

just watched the leaked episode....about 420 like Sawd said, but good enough quality....

it's episode's like this that make you wish this show would never end....

Yep, that was a fantastic episode.

Holy SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

Well, I knew what was coming... and it was so fucking amazing to see an army of infantry shit their fucking pants by a horde of berserker calvary and a fucking dragon.... but what the fuck... Dany could have lined that whole thin ass pike line and killed them all.... meh.

Well, I knew what was coming... and it was so fucking amazing to see an army of infantry shit their fucking pants by a horde of berserker calvary and a fucking dragon.... but what the fuck... Dany could have lined that whole thin ass pike line and killed them all.... meh.

that's what i'm saying, she could have finished this with one fly over and no loss of life on her side...but the Dothraki did look kewl as fuck...

Really enjoyed that. We've been hearing since forever how powerful dragons make her when grown. How 3 of them conquered the entire continent and the power of the Valyrian empire before that. We have seen some of the dragon's power before but this was a good showing of why they are to be feared and what she could do if she wanted. She rained fire from above and destroyed the army. Very entertaining.

Really Dany's pride got the best of her here, she had already won the battle, burnt what looked like at least 70 percent of their troops and resources.

When the first shot missed with the look on her face she knew it was a threat but decided to attempt to eliminate it when she could have just pulled back and made it a war of attrition and let them fizzle out.

She'd have been able to scour the area and learn more about the weapon anyways....it's not like the few that would retreat would be able to take that shit with them.

I watched the episode again, this time in HD and maybe it's just me, but it seemed like Sansa was upset after she saw what Arya could do...

I wonder why? I can think of a couple reasons, but I don't think they hold up...

Nah, she probably resents the fact that she is a bad ass now and she can fight... unlike her taking it in the tradesmens entrance by Bolton.

Jon gets brought back to life

Bran can see everything

Arya is a bad ass assassin

Sansa..... got raped.

I think this is closer to the truth, but maybe what she resents is that Arya became who she always wanted to be...she saw her path early on and became a warrior despite everything that happened, while Sansa, the older sister, was a shallow fool that the world chewed up and spit out...

I think that she imagined Arya came home to the safety and protection of her family. She thought she would protect her younger sister, but quickly realized that it is probably going to be the other way around.

The growth of the bothers is one thing. Jon is older and Bran is still in a wheel chair so he will need her, but to have Arya, her younger sister, seemingly outgrow her, that must sting.

My one contrasting thought is that no one with a name died. Are we officially in "character shield" territory?

I doubt it....we're just in the eye of the storm.....it's only a matter of time....

#TeamDavos #OnionKnightbetterlive #ori'llburnthisplacedown

Nah, she probably resents the fact that she is a bad ass now and she can fight... unlike her taking it in the tradesmens entrance by Bolton.

Bran can see everything

Sansa..... got raped.

This....Sansa didn't deny it when Jon said she sounded like she admired Cersi

lshdeglk;jandfgakdsg

RAGEEEEE

What a horrible ending

And every damn week it does this to me.  Great, great, great, OVER! 

Ug

I really have no idea how they are going to wrap this up in the next 10 or whatever episodes we have left.  Theres only 3 left this season and man.....that last cliffhanger is going to be absolutely brutal. 

Bran can see everything

Sansa..... got raped.

I think its a lot more than that.....

All the characters have had this serious progression from the first season to now.  They all are either way stronger, or dead.  Sansa is still the whiny little girl who wanted to be princess and never got her way. 

Maybe shes going to shock us all over the last 10 episodes and have serious progression....but I have a feeling her character is going to end pretty weakly. 

My one contrasting thought is that no one with a name died. Are we officially in "character shield" territory?

People I still expect to die by the end of the show:

Jamie Lannister

Cerci Lannister

Sansa

Grey Worm

Missandi

Littlefinger

Probably a bunch of other Minor-Major characters as well in some serious death scene battles.

Basically, Im thinking the last season is going to be a Royal Rumble with it ending but one of those endings where the last ones alive are like "What did this cost us?"

I am assuming that the last episodes will be whitewalker focused? I mean, the armies are destroyed for the most part... Westeros has never been weaker and the Night King is just gonna dance on through, Dragon Glass or not....

Night King is favored now to sit on the Iron Throne, lol.