UnevenEdge

Game of Thrones S7 - Discussion

Sawdamizer

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so that guy swam across a pond in a full set of armor?

or am I supposed to believe he walked across the bottom?

c'mon  :-\

also....Sam's been at the Citadel for how long now...hasn't discovered shit...meanwhile, girl who just learned to read blows the story wide open  :D

Also calling it now  Jon and Danny fuck before this is all over

he touched her dragon *giggity*  Its so on from here

She may not be so willing to take his hog in her gut locker when she finds out that he is the rightful heir to the throne of Westeros, dragonblood, and fireproof..... she gunnnna be pissssssed.

so that guy swam across a pond in a full set of armor?

or am I supposed to believe he walked across the bottom?

c'mon  :-\

also....Sam's been at the Citadel for how long now...hasn't discovered shit...meanwhile, girl who just learned to read blows the story wide open  :D

Yeah, I don't think they realize how heavy that shit is... lol.

And swimming that kind of distance, with one hand mind you..... meh......

She may not be so willing to take his hog in her gut locker when she finds out that he is the rightful heir to the throne of Westeros, dragonblood, and fireproof..... she gunnnna be pissssssed.

Yea I cant wait to see how he learns hes fireproof

We already have the whole fire god bringing him back to life thing.  all thats left is dragons burning shit all over.

I actually think that Danny shows up at the end of next week in the North with her dragon and burns a shitload of the dead alive, provng jon right.

was thinkin' the same thing, but she was oddly happy to see Drogon being chummy with someone other than her....

that's not the same thing as someone else sitting on your throne, but who knows....not interested in seeing them together, but they could end up sharing the throne as King/Queen

was thinkin' the same thing, but she was oddly happy to see Drogon being chummy with someone other than her....

that's not the same thing as someone else sitting on your throne, but who knows....not interested in seeing them together, but they could end up sharing the throne as King/Queen

lol, NO SHARING IN WESTEROSSSSS!!!!!

Im half expecting some sort of Southern Queen Northern King setup.  Where they rule jointly, but from their own thrones as some sort of separated lover/ruler thing.

Dany loses a dragon to the night king, right?

I've read so much on this topic...the only consensus is that the night king is gonna get a dragon, but form where is debatable...

-there apparently might be a dragon in the wall

-also there are clues left in a GOT game that hint at a dragon living north of the wall in a sacred forest

-there's are old tales pointing to a clutch of dragon eggs in the winterfell catacombs

-and yeah, he could kill and resurrect one of Danni's, but the dragon has three heads prophecy sorta pushes back against that

Im half expecting some sort of Southern Queen Northern King setup.  Where they rule jointly, but from their own thrones as some sort of separated lover/ruler thing.

idk, that's setting up GOT round 2 when they die...the only way to finalize things is one house, one ruling family, and hopefully one clear line of succession....

don't wanna do this shit again in another thirty years  :D

Looks like Beric has a pretty sweet sword equipped, too. Dude's been holding out on the gear.

it's not a magic sword, he's just lighting it on fire...Thoros did it too, in the books...they're trying to imitate the chosen one, Azore whatsisface, who had some special fire sword and used it to end the long night...

Now that would be great

The last people he kills would be those old maesters

And then a shot of nothing but white walkers around the world

The night king wants revenge on the children of the forest, I don't think he's interested in pinky and the brain style world domination, although now i'm thinkin' spinoff  :robotD

also, one of the old scrolls detailed the journey of an old Valerian Dragon rider who flew her dragon across the continent where Valeria was located.....she flew for a year and a half and couldn't find the edge...no one had ever been that far and apparently she returned with tales of savage tribes and beasts had never before been recorded...

what i'm trying to say is, if he does win here and wants to keep going, it's gonna be a while before Zombie Land 2: The planet of the zombies  ::]::

I think the rate of convenient fast-travelling is really putting a damper on the new connections. The party that formed at the end, tying several threads together? Even if the story makes sense, the pacing made it feel so forced.

Maybe as Winter progresses, the land begins to contract, shortening the distance between locations?

Maybe as Winter progresses, the land begins to contract, shortening the distance between locations?

even suspension of disbelief  says "that's stupid" ...but it could be argued they just skip days of traveling because who the hell would watch people on a boat or a horse for hours or even days?

also GODDAMMIT! I HAVE YET TO SEE THE FIRST 16 MINUTES!

even suspension of disbelief  says "that's stupid" ...but it could be argued they just skip days of traveling because who the hell would watch people on a boat or a horse for hours or even days?

This is how Im approaching it.

Theres no big war actually on right now(just a 3-way stalemate) so they can travel just fine.  If i see someone traveling, something bad is going to happen.  makes it faster, but also makes sense.

So the new episode was accidentally uploaded in Spain and then leaked. And unfortunately I accidently saw a screenshot of something, something that I knew could have happened and it did, fortunately I have stayed away from more spoiler sand it can stay like that untill Sunday

ice dragon

Can you confirm sawdamizer

Yes, I can finally click on the spoilers holy shit!

People did predict this possibility but watching the zombies lugging those giant chains from that frozen lake or whatever got me excited for shit to go down.

Now one annoying thing in these last episodes is the increasing plot armor which most of these gritty fantasy stories suffer from towards their conclusion. The rushing to wrap up the show is also causing me to care less about the storylines unconnected to fighting the Night King. All the scheming now feels cartoonish because there's no time for subtlety like with the Sansa/Arya/Little Finger drama that just annoys me.

So far everything that's happened has been said before as possibilities, I was hoping they'd be wrong about the dragon.

The prophecy "the dragon has three heads"....what does that mean if it's not three dragons with three riders

that was the main reason I didn't think he was going to get one of Danny's dragons