UnevenEdge

Debo, from Friday, rolls up...

Sawdamizer

All of my recording equipment. AGIAN!  Cheap as tv from years ago I bought for a dorm room...

let's see..  My PS4, and all the games of course. Believe me if someones going to jack your house

They'll go for it.  Various old gen systems.. the drug addict roomate that jacked my good katana

didn't take them.. BUT PROBABLY my cheap ass katana machete that is a decent weapon....

Don't tell that to a weeb..  I havent really been trying to stack valuables in my house since then.

I'm 6'1"... not entirely sure what I could do here because he outweighs me by a bit... ground and pound maybe... but my question was more based on the movie.

He gets nothing because I cancel my cards instantly and I don't wear jewelry.

no one ran from that guy.....big slow guy like that, you'd think more people would run...

edit: I guess my watch

This. The only thing I'm losing is my breath. It's been a long time, but my legs have felt light and springy enough lately that I can probably sprint again.

Are you serious bro? Im gonna grab a fucking tomahawk and throw it at his head. He probably wouldnt even see it

until it gets stuck right between his eyes. :D  Ok I reallly feel bad for that actor now I feel like acting has probably

crushed his soul. I can see the director like..Yeah that's good you know what.. stop flexing you're just not scary

enough.

You know why we brought you here do that thing that you do.. and he just got so angry that he snapped and that

one eye was never the same agian.. tbh I don't know what I'd do this guy could be a fuckin sith lord with that shit. 

Screw the force choke this guy just moves his eye and you get compacted into a softball.  :D

tumblr_ni0clyfl4H1tdo66yo1_400.gif