UnevenEdge

Hey Zeni, c'mere, let's talk

André Toulon

I know you just got back but Luuv is ALREADY talking about banning you again.  They are sending even the most innocent of your threads to DF out of sheer rectal trauma and I would rather they not vilify you because it is fashionable. 

Now see, I'm one of the few people that get it.....This is all play acting, but most people here don't want you to win.  Now unless your game is just to get banned again, I'm gonna ask you just come help me make DF a community and say fuck FFA.  But if you like pissing these thin skinned babies off, then do you. 

Your Buddy, Buddyroe.

I think most of y'all forget this place is nothing more than an IB'er hugbox. So it's only natural that people in FFA would be perturbed by Zeni's musings. This is what happens when you have an entire generation raised on soy-based products.

ok. so is this a collective endeavor to help him get b&8?

or...to NOT help him get b&8?

also, people actually get the b&8 on this board?

and ffa? because i'm too lazy to look through the gazillion folders.

and it takes 12.8 seconds for the page to load.

This is an attempt to not have him b& again.

He needs to just chill with us in Dumpster Fires but I don't think he can see it anymore

ooohhh. i see, said the blind man.

and...there's a folder named 'dumpster fires'?

Yeah, post more and you should be able to see it.

Originally Luuv wasn't going to remove threads from the board so he created Dumpster Fires, a place where shitty people can continue to post in the worst of the worst.

Some crying and moaning occurred and then he removed the folder and then more bitching occurred (mostly by me) and it was brought back but only visible when you reach a certain rank (I don't know which rank) but Luuv still had mods move stuff off board and only Zeni and Ticc threads were sent to the fire, so a damned good idea was turned to a shitty one in no time flat.

Yeah, post more and you should be able to see it.

Originally Luuv wasn't going to remove threads from the board so he created Dumpster Fires, a place where shitty people can continue to post in the worst of the worst.

Some crying and moaning occurred and then he removed the folder and then more bitching occurred (mostly by me) and it was brought back but only visible when you reach a certain rank (I don't know which rank) but Luuv still had mods move stuff off board and only Zeni and Ticc threads were sent to the fire, so a damned good idea was turned to a shitty one in no time flat.

:D oh gawd damnit.

see, that is the only thing i miss. i wanted to see my rank change one last time.

i was so close...to what i don't remember.

and wtf. that's like discrimination.

that's....that's rankcist

:D oh gawd damnit.

see, that is the only thing i miss. i wanted to see my rank change one last time.

i was so close...to what i don't remember.

and wtf. that's like discrimination.

that's....that's rankcist

You can make 1500 posts in no time.  post  :poop: :post: :420: in every thread >:D

1500 posts to see Dumpster Fires

Mostly just Zeni being a creepy pedo and TIC calling everyone a skidmark.

Getting that as a rank reward is like winning a scratch-off lottery ticket that immediately punches you in the dick.