UnevenEdge

Gettin' ur nuts snipped

K_N

I have not.

Do you have kids and don't want any more, or are you trying to prevent yourself from ever having kids?

Preventing myself from ever having them.

I strongly dislike the idea of ever having kids, and if the desire so arose I think the socially responsible thing to do would be adoption anyways.

Preventing myself from ever having them.

I strongly dislike the idea of ever having kids, and if the desire so arose I think the socially responsible thing to do would be adoption anyways.

I actually thought you had kids.....So, social responsibility huh.......So would you adopt a 12 year old?

I actually thought you had kids.....So, social responsibility huh.......So would you adopt a 12 year old?

You thought I had kids? Weird.

Yeah, of course. I mean I'd probably prefer adopting older kids anyways - I can't see myself committing to 18 years of responsibility.

You thought I had kids? Weird.

Yeah, of course. I mean I'd probably prefer adopting older kids anyways - I can't see myself committing to 18 years of responsibility.

Well not because I thought I knew anything about you or something like that.....There was that dude that had the jigglebilly icon that claimed you had this huge family, wife kids, the whole 9 and shit and I just assumed he knew what he was talking about. 

Well not because I thought I knew anything about you or something like that.....There was that dude that had the jigglebilly icon that claimed you had this huge family, wife kids, the whole 9 and shit and I just assumed he knew what he was talking about.

Nope. Never been married, no kids.

Very few people on the internet know anything about my life, and those that do know a select amount of details.

probably within the next year. wife hasn't decided for sure if she wants to be done having kids, but i'm perfectly content with the current litter. if she's not knocked up again by age 37, she said she'll be done then, and i'll get the snip.

My dad got that done when he was in his 50s. Guess I disappointed him so much that he couldn't bare the thought of another me out there. But it's all good cause I am the lone progeny on that side of my family. The few cousins I have are adopted, so I'm the only one that can carry on the bloodline. And baby, it's going down with my ship. No mas.

It's a very quick and mostly painless out patient procedure.  They numb the areas in question and then go in and snip-snip the spermy subway. I've heard it likened to dealing with a spider bite in a very obviously tender non-spider-visit area with a general ache time of anywhere from a week to 3 weeks, depending on your own pain tolerance levels and general healing ability. And it's reversible. 

It's a very quick and mostly painless out patient procedure.  They numb the areas in question and then go in and snip-snip the spermy subway. I've heard it likened to dealing with a spider bite in a very obviously tender non-spider-visit area with a general ache time of anywhere from a week to 3 weeks, depending on your own pain tolerance levels and general healing ability. And it's reversible.

Just as I thought, the prudes are truly the most randy of us all.

Yeah that's what I've heard. My dad had it done and he's said the same thing as the doctor and you.

Though reversibility is something like a 25% possible thing.

can't say I've had it done... I hear it isn't so bad though

Yeah apparently there's some initial pain from the operation but no sex life difference. You still shoot your goo, it's just non-potent goo.

Can't. say I've done it. I understand the reasoning for it, especially if you're in a clown car kids situation. Otherwise I get it, and respect the decision.

I'd be more afraid of zombie sperm than I would about the whole "Grr, I man" alpha male bullshit.

or else zombie sperms.  like you shoot sperms they just make zombie babies instead of regular babies. 

I mean zombies happen. 

There's a lot of movies about it.

Can you knock up a regular girl with zombie sperm or does it have to be a zombie girl?

Conversely can you knock up a zombie girl with regular sperm?