UnevenEdge

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS PLACE!

Still Me

Guest The Hound

I'll be here to pop in on occasional shout-outs like this one, but I have no interest in this place anymore. You love me.

Guest The Hound

Seriously, man - why does that link go nowhere?

Main issue is I lost my debut card the other day and I have to wait till tomorrow to grab a new one.

Maybe try crying more, that's been helping me work through this.

I would if your son hadn't been so much of a jerk to people. Look, I'm sorry he's gone. But I won't bend over backwards to make myself cry over some random guy on a bbs, especially one known to be an ass to at least half the users here.

I would if your son hadn't been so much of a jerk to people. Look, I'm sorry he's gone. But I won't bend over backwards to make myself cry over some random guy on a bbs, especially one known to be an ass to at least half the users here.

Oh wow. The way he talked about this place, it sounded like you were all great friends. I had no idea he was such a piece of shit to so many people. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the dead fool, sound like karma did right by over half the users here.

Oh wow. The way he talked about this place, it sounded like you were all great friends. I had no idea he was such a piece of shit to so many people. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the dead fool, sound like karma did right by over half the users here.

still don't find this gag funny

You're probably pretending to be dead just to gain sympathy from us. How pathetic. I mean how insignificant of an existence must you lead in order to fake your own death and pose as your own father on a bbs created to replace a cartoon channel bbs? You are an awful human being.

You're probably pretending to be dead just to gain sympathy from us. How pathetic. I mean how insignificant of an existence must you lead in order to fake your own death and pose as your own father on a bbs created to replace a cartoon channel bbs? You are an awful human being.

hey...a....don't take this the wrong way but take your bullshit elsewhere

hey...a....don't take this the wrong way but take your bullshit elsewhere

This. Sorry, conversegirl. You were doing just fine until you accused him of faking his own death and pretending to be his father. That's when you jumped the proverbial shark, if you will.

Don't get me wrong. Nabs and I have had our squabbles over the years, but I would never accuse him of doing something like that.

This. Sorry, conversegirl. You were doing just fine until you accused him of faking his own death and pretending to be his father. That's when you jumped the proverbial shark, if you will.

Don't get me wrong. Nabs and I have had our squabbles over the years, but I would never accuse him of doing something like that.

Thank you for respecting our family during this hard time. I don't know what your relationship was like with my son, but I hope he had enough good sense to be friends with someone with as much class and wherewithal as you.