UnevenEdge

Words you find ugly

bnmjy

scabies

Also, chthonic - what is that? I mean I know what it is, but a word shouldn't start with that many consonants.

Reminds me of mnemonic, another word I find ugly. Psephology is another. All these Greek words with silent letters seem to be exceptionally hideous. I suppose silent letters are only okay if they're French.

I CANNOT FUCKING STAND PEOPLE WHO SAY LIBERRY....I hope they choke on a decrepit maggot infested black mold for pewbs zombie cock of Elvis Presley

I think that's a regional thing. Almost everyone where I live pronounces library as lye-brair-ee.

CAUSE THATS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING SAID!!!...kinda like its feb-brew-airy....not feb-you-airy

fe-brew-airy sounds far too affected to my ears. That's a mispronunciation I can live with. Nobody pronounces Wednesday the way it's spelled anymore, after all.

fe-brew-airy sounds far too affected to my ears. That's a mispronunciation I can live with. Nobody pronounces Wednesday the way it's spelled anymore, after all.

well I refuse to let library go down that path...people who call it liberry clearly have never been to one...ignorant taco sniffing shit bags

I see one part of this thread discussing sound and another discussing a look, so

I really don't like "phagus." Whatever root word you attach it to, it looks bad,

like a dilapidated trailer on a severely under-powered vehicle: sarcophagus, esophagus, autophagous, etc.

In terms of sound: larp is my most recent pet peeve,

which is bad for somebody who hangs around a lot of cosplayers and weebs.