UnevenEdge

just realized something about the light in the refrigerator

Phillies

Just because there is a button that turns the light off for you when you push it doesn't mean it stays off after you close the fridge.  Come to me with your proof when you confirm it stays off after being inside of the fridge after closing it.  For an hour at the minimum.  Using a camera doesn't count because it can sense that sort of thing.

Just because there is a button that turns the light off for you when you push it doesn't mean it stays off after you close the fridge.  Come to me with your proof when you confirm it stays off after being inside of the fridge after closing it.  For an hour at the minimum.  Using a camera doesn't count because it can sense that sort of thing.

I am going to stuff waifu in the fridge and she will provide me with the answer.

I don't think mine has a button.

Unless it's inside the rubber seal around the door.

It definitely turns off when it's closed though.

The button is usually at the top edge, or on one of the sides nearest to the light itself, the thermostat control, or and vent shroud from which freezer cold air exits into the fridge part.

GoPro in the fridge.