UnevenEdge

Making Threads is hard

StarPanda

Back when I first joined the Boards I accumulated a lot of posts in a very short amount of time, read even more than that. I had super high page views and messages read.

I eventually burned out like the rest of the Boards.

Hang in there. I can't imagine what you're going through. Are you back for good?

I don't think so at the moment. We'll see. Apparently, there are people who love seeing me not post here, and right now needless drama is the last thing I want to deal with.

I don't think so at the moment. We'll see. Apparently, there are people who love seeing me not post here, and right now needless drama is the last thing I want to deal with.

Yeah, someone said he had "slayed" you. He said he was the reason you quit posting.

Yeah, someone said he had "slayed" you. He said he was the reason you quit posting.

I think I know to whom you refer. Nah. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction to quit because of him. I had quit because my dad died. Unless if he's saying he killed my dad, which is tantamount to vehicular manslaughter down here in Texas, there's no way he could make me leave. And I know for a fact he didn't kill my dad.