UnevenEdge

wanna know why I was going to take a break from here?

Misaka

He'll be here doing the same thing. He might not even be beyond the whole job-at-school-subplot yet

that's the thing that is what's getting me riled up

we need to start implementing bans  even time out ones

I mean moose already got IP ban from here

Guest The Hound

I already moderate a sports forum.

Make me a mod, I'll ban Zeni.

You're totally barking up the wrong tree here.

Only one person on this forum knows what you can get banned for, and that will never change.

You're totally barking up the wrong tree here.

Only one person on this forum knows what you can get banned for, and that will never change.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard....don't tell the board users what can get them b&, makes perfect sense ::spin::

And don't take this as an attack on you, I know it's not your thing it's just ridiculous >:D

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard....don't tell the board users what can get them b&, makes perfect sense ::spin::

And don't take this as an attack on you, I know it's not your thing it's just ridiculous >:D

death threats and threats alone

thats really the only ones that I've seen that can and will get you terminated

1.  Zeni's schtick is zeni's schtick.  At worst I find it sort of boring.  I've never understood the visceral reaction to schtick on the internet.  It's stupid.  The schtick is pretty stupid, and overreacting to it I think is actually more stupid.

2.  Moose is the one and only real ban (besides spambots).  He was banned for basically having a screaming fit on the board, telling us over and over again to ban him, telling us that there's no way we could ever keep him off here, posting death threats to other members, just - basically doing his Moose thing and being totally out of control in every sense and, part of that was even a request (nay, a demand even) that he be banned.  So - other members were like "why is this guy not banned??" and he was like "BAN ME" and while this place is a lot more liberal than a corporate board, you can only freak so much the fuck out before we actually have to do something.  So banning Moose was kind of a no-brainer. 

3.  Ignore feature exists, use it or not, but we're not going to start banning people we have a mild dislike for or even a visceral hatred of, nor are we going to put it to a vote.

If someone actually does something extreme enough to be banned, we will do that.

Until that happens, the fact that a user annoys you personally, and you have the ability to blow their posts out of proportion and/or attempt to manipulate people into agreeing with you by threatening to leave the board, or whatever else, makes no real difference.

Hang or don't hang.  Use the ignore feature or don't.

We are definitely not going to start banning people because they personally annoy you.

2.  Moose is the one and only real ban (besides spambots).  He was banned for basically having a screaming fit on the board, telling us over and over again to ban him, telling us that there's no way we could ever keep him off here, posting death threats to other members, just - basically doing his Moose thing and being totally out of control in every sense and, part of that was even a request (nay, a demand even) that he be banned.  So - other members were like "why is this guy not banned??" and he was like "BAN ME" and while this place is a lot more liberal than a corporate board, you can only freak so much the fuck out before we actually have to do something.  So banning Moose was kind of a no-brainer. 

Lol.  Bring him back.

My question is who the fuck really cares about Zeni? People don't have to post in his threads, reply to him, or talk about him, but they do anyway.

He just is. I should really follow my own advice and not even post this but I'm curious.

Just stop giving a shit. If he's not really doing the things he claims to do, that's great. If he is, he'll go to jail some day.