UnevenEdge

Some people's 4th of July well end with boom mine started with it

2 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

He really was like Stalin for saying this.

It’s kind of funny.  SoCal Edison has a long running ad campaign where friendly squirrels traipse around the south land reminding somewhat bemused residents not to do stupid shit like walking across the lawn with a hissing power line downed on it, letting a mylar balloon fly up to a transformer, and (everyone’s favorite) putting a tree trimmer too close to wires.  They’re sickeningly cute, with their hipster bow ties.  Presumably, they’re the ideal spokesmascots because everyone sees those little shits running around, miraculously avoiding divine retribution as the jump from power line to power line.

Apparently Ohio squirrels aren’t being paid enough by AEP, so they’re resorting to TikTok challenges.  Ghosty rolls over thinking it was high time those little fuckers found out.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, scoobdog said:

It’s kind of funny.  SoCal Edison has a long running ad campaign where friendly squirrels traipse around the south land reminding somewhat bemused residents not to do stupid shit like walking across the lawn with a hissing power line downed on it, letting a mylar balloon fly up to a transformer, and (everyone’s favorite) putting a tree trimmer too close to wires.  They’re sickeningly cute, with their hipster bow ties.  Presumably, they’re the ideal spokesmascots because everyone sees those little shits running around, miraculously avoiding divine retribution as the jump from power line to power line.

Apparently Ohio squirrels aren’t being paid enough by AEP, so they’re resorting to TikTok challenges.  Ghosty rolls over thinking it was high time those little fuckers found out.

well toledo edison has no pr bs like that  well it just sucks 

• Haha 1

On 7/7/2024 at 8:57 PM, scoobdog said:

If you had grammed it, that squirrel wouldn’t have died in vein.

dude I have the electric company in my area that runs a nuclear plant that would make Springfields from The Simpsons look like the best nuclear power plant in the world I'm biased in my opinion but the local Nuclear Power Plant

Would be Chernobyl meet  Fukushima Daiichi if anything goes wrong

okay their PR is the last thing I'm worried about

24 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

dude I have the electric company in my area that runs a nuclear plant that would make Springfields from The Simpsons look like the best nuclear power plant in the world I'm biased in my opinion but the local Nuclear Power Plant

Would be Chernobyl meet  Fukushima Daiichi if anything goes wrong

okay their PR is the last thing I'm worried about

That seems a bit dramatic.  What are you basing this “biased” opinion on?

On 7/13/2024 at 12:08 AM, ghostrek said:

true on both counts

Seriously I was staying in a comfort inn in Fremont and all the people looked like methed out zombies.  
I also didn’t remember the state being so flat. My brother went to college in Athens (OU) so I been before but I guess it’s a totally different part of the state.   
State was flatter than a white girl’s ass before implants 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Seriously I was staying in a comfort inn in Fremont and all the people looked like methed out zombies.  
I also didn’t remember the state being so flat. My brother went to college in Athens (OU) so I been before but I guess it’s a totally different part of the state.   
State was flatter than a white girl’s ass before implants 

I was in the Lima area that is not that far from Fremont but yeah it's a flat area honestly if I were the pilot of an airplane I would land in that part of the state without a Landing Strip easily presumably enough at the airplane design for grass runways  my part has some hills

• Like 1