UnevenEdge

People with very punchable faces

1 minute ago, Still Me said:

i think you are too... i feel like his jokes would be jeff foxworthy quality....a slight chuckle...but ultimately dismissible 

See that's the problem I bleieve you, but if he plays the Joe Dirt angle I'm gonna have to bring my man....

and stab him with a soldering Iron.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

See that's the problem I bleieve you, but if he plays the Joe Dirt angle I'm gonna have to bring my man....

and stab him with a soldering Iron.

Why dont you run off and grab a whaaburger and some frenchcries

Just now, Still Me said:

Why dont you run off and grab a whaaburger and some frenchcries

They still don't have one here...but don't worry when I joined the national guard that one time when covid and all the riots had shit screwed up, me and the boys took the loaner van to the whataburger there in the city at like 2am this one night, and got the complete experience.. Dudes jumpin' out of the cars in front of us to fight each other and all.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

They still don't have one here...but don't worry when I joined the national guard that one time when covid and all the riots had shit screwed up, me and the boys took the loaner van to the whataburger there in the city at like 2am this one night, and got the complete experience.. Dudes jumpin' out of the cars in front of us to fight each other and all.

man the best shows happen at the whataburger and the waffle houses...

ever since i moved to texas, im a ride or die bitch for whataburger...dr. pepper milkshakes are the tits

• Thanks 3

19 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I feel like I could sign off on him having a very punchable face, but when it comes time for the punching he'd have too many jokes ready, but maybe I'm giving the dude too much credit. :confuse:

I think David Spade's whole point is to make you want him to punch his face; it's part of his schtick.  By contrast, Andy Dick would have a punchable face no matter what it would look like because the dude is legit hated that much.  I've never seen a dude's face change so much as when someone brought up Andy DIck and Jon Lovitz had this sudden murderous look in his eyes.

6 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I think David Spade's whole point is to make you want him to punch his face; it's part of his schtick.  By contrast, Andy Dick would have a punchable face no matter what it would look like because the dude is legit hated that much.  I've never seen a dude's face change so much as when someone brought up Andy DIck and Jon Lovitz had this sudden murderous look in his eyes.

I don't know why but whenever I think of Andy Dick I think of Paulie Shore....he also has a punchable face....I fucking hate Shore

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2024 at 11:17 AM, Still Me said:

David spade

martin shkreli

Gwyneth Paltrow

Toby Maguire

….who else?

Most of the people who really need to be punched in the face aren't really famous people IMO and those who are have a gaggle of brown nosed sheep people to do all their fighting for them.

I don't really feel like doxxing anyone or dealing with any herds so I will just shrug in indifference. 

:indifferentsmile:

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, FreeRoamingVapor said:

Most of the people who really need to be punched in the face aren't really famous people IMO and those who are have a gaggle of brown nosed sheep people to do all their fighting for them.

I don't really feel like doxxing anyone or dealing with any herds so I will just shrug in indifference. 

:indifferentsmile:

I'm not sure who you're alluding to, but I know it ain't me. That being said, since when has this community given a rats turd about sparing peoples feelings.

We're all terrible people here and all could use a punch to the face....who cares?

Edited by Still Me
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2024 at 10:58 AM, Still Me said:

I'm not sure who you're alluding to, but I know it ain't me. That being said, since when has this community given a rats turd about sparing peoples feelings.

We're all terrible people here and all could use a punch to the face....who cares?

I suppose it's no surprise that you're very presumptuous if you're proud of being a terrible person, but no, I wasn't alluding to anyone in particular. I don't know why anyone would think that being that this is a forum I found by chance because it doesn't exist on [as]'s website anymore. I guess now I see part of the reason why.

Also, what is your favorite Bruised Willis movie, Try Hard or Try Hard with a Vengeance? lol 

Edited by FreeRoamingVapor

8 hours ago, FreeRoamingVapor said:

I suppose it's no surprise that you're very presumptuous if you're proud of being a terrible person, but no, I wasn't alluding to anyone in particular. I don't know why anyone would think that being that this is a forum I found by chance because it doesn't exist on [as]'s website anymore. I guess now I see part of the reason why.

Also, what is your favorite Bruised Willis movie, Try Hard or Try Hard with a Vengeance? lol 

Wah wah wah wah

stfu Charlie Brown, nobody gives a shit how you ended up here or your life’s story.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

Nurse_Ratched.jpg InvadersfromMars86Square.jpg?format=jpg&

even though i think she's such a talent. she played such punchable characters. 

is it wrong to say that I don't know who this is? and I feel the same way about jeff goldbloom?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Still Me said:

is it wrong to say that I don't know who this is? and I feel the same way about jeff goldbloom?

I don't know what her real name is ... I just know her as Nurse Ratched.  Same as that man that played General Zod in the Superman movie with Henry Cavill. No matter what he is in I'm like Oh hey, it's General Zod

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Still Me said:

it's ok. but if you get a chance. 'one flew over th cuckoo nest' and 'invaders from mars'

and jeff? really? i think he's very...sensual. fluid. i've crushed on him since 'earth girls are easy'. 

he was a mess in 'death wish'. 

• Like 1