UnevenEdge

Puff Daddy targeted by Homeland Security in sex trafficking investigation

Jman

With all the insanity regarding political crimes, it looks like people wanted to remind us of good old fashioned rich persons crimes.

I think the late Tupac put it best…

• Like 4

8 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

The more money a person has the more of a scumbag they are likely to become 

I promise not to be a sex trafficking scumbag when I win the lotto. Eccentric weirdo, definitely. Scumbag, nope.

When this popped up on my feed my first thought was 'damn, someone hates Ye getting all the stupid headlines lately. Just had to one up that mess, huh.' 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

I promise not to be a sex trafficking scumbag when I win the lotto. Eccentric weirdo, definitely. Scumbag, nope.

When this popped up on my feed my first thought was 'damn, someone hates Ye getting all the stupid headlines lately. Just had to one up that mess, huh.' 

There really aren’t a whole bunch of decent wealthy people out there. You never really hear about them. Once in a while you’ll hear about the successful company that doesn’t exploit their workers, or that one generous CEO, but more often it’s greed, exploitation and straight contempt of the law.  

If you won the lotto and just lived off the winnings maybe you wouldn’t become a monster, but if you wanted to make money with your money….idk  

I know most probably don't keep up and the only reason I know is because I follow 50 cent, but Diddy been heading up shit Creek that last few months.

A lot of artists who where kids when the met Diddy have been putting his misdeeds, as has several women and other grown men rappers...He's been under investigation for a while and he's been able to duck many of the claims with money but as usual, if they want you, they'll get you.

I promise that when I hit the lotto that I never play, I wall just put money up for my kids and go out on a bender....worst I'll do is kill some random broad, but it'll strictly be from ODing.

.....I feel like I should say that I'm joking.....kinda...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

There really aren’t a whole bunch of decent wealthy people out there. You never really hear about them. Once in a while you’ll hear about the successful company that doesn’t exploit their workers, or that one generous CEO, but more often it’s greed, exploitation and straight contempt of the law.  

If you won the lotto and just lived off the winnings maybe you wouldn’t become a monster, but if you wanted to make money with your money….idk  

The more able you are to buy your way out of trouble, the more likely you are to think trouble doesn't actually apply to you anyway. And its the rich people addicted to the spotlight that tend to be the worst offenders because they'll do anything they want even if they know its going to net them trouble because trouble doesn't apply. 

I'd still work but I have warned I may or may not wear a tiara and have a Mr. Bigglesworth in my office. What would they do, fire me? :D Other than that, I wouldn't exactly advertise because I'd have relatives I didn't even know existed pouring out of the cracks. Most would go into the bank, retirement accounts, potentially surprise college funds for the littles if I can set things up in such a way that they won't get smoked on the taxes. My ideas of living big consist of going to the bookstore and getting materials for the swags I give away. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I know most probably don't keep up and the only reason I know is because I follow 50 cent, but Diddy been heading up shit Creek that last few months.

A lot of artists who where kids when the met Diddy have been putting his misdeeds, as has several women and other grown men rappers...He's been under investigation for a while and he's been able to duck many of the claims with money but as usual, if they want you, they'll get you.

I promise that when I hit the lotto that I never play, I wall just put money up for my kids and go out on a bender....worst I'll do is kill some random broad, but it'll strictly be from ODing.

.....I feel like I should say that I'm joking.....kinda...

I will buy pinball machines.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

You need to find a financial advisor first, guys!

Here's the advice - if you have a choice between payments and lump, go with the payments. That way if you do something stupid with the first payment, you have the opportunity to dig yourself back out of that hole. That's where a lot of people that aren't used to having money go wrong, they suddenly think they can own all the things but forget that money is still a finite resource even if its changed dramatically for the better for you. Payments force you to pace your stupid. 

And get the taxes dealt with immediately. Unless you are planning to perpetually run for office while bragging about how yuge your wallet is, skipping out on the taxes will bite you in the ass sooner rather than later. 

• Like 2

I want pinball machines, well that and a MAME cabinet with the GunCon style light guns (Time Crisis!) but I’ve also told my friends if I ever won I wouldn’t tell a soul, but they’d see me taking more judo classes on top of my Jiu Jitsu.  My one friend said it’d be easier to carve out more time on the weekends.  

But yeah, Homeland doesn’t do investigations like this unless they have the accused dead to rights.

On 3/26/2024 at 6:54 AM, 1pooh4u said:

The more money a person has the more of a scumbag they are likely to become 

I have never understood how this is a thing.

Like, why wouldn't you just want to fuck off with a giant bag of weed on some nice beach or ski resort somewhere? That sounds like the perfect way to spend money to me. Laying on some beach somewhere with a joint, or relaxing in a hot tub while it snows with a bong at hand.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I have never understood how this is a thing.

Like, why wouldn't you just want to fuck off with a giant bag of weed on some nice beach or ski resort somewhere? That sounds like the perfect way to spend money to me. Laying on some beach somewhere with a joint, or relaxing in a hot tub while it snows with a bong at hand.

There’s something about the drive required to be ultra wealthy that can’t be turned off or satiated.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

There’s something about the drive required to be ultra wealthy that can’t be turned off or satiated.

I guess.  Theres a ton of people who are ultra wealthy who you never hear of though. Thats the dream. Make a ton of money then just disappear from the world.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

i was never a fan of this human pos. we all know. we all knew. have since the beginning. and the end of biggie. 

if i win lottery. no one will know. no one. 

but there will be signs. 

Reveal hidden contents

commercial-marijuana-grow-operation-260n

You know...  in hindsight, the Puffy's  "Jr. Mafia"  might have had an entirely different meaning.

• Thanks 1