UnevenEdge

What song is stuck in your head right now?

1 minute ago, Vela said:

I just wanna say that this thread is kind of therapeutic.  Because often when I get something stuck in my head all I have to do is physically listen to it and it scratches the itch enough to move on.

I’m very glad to be of service. Now I can sleep peacefully…..if whatever bug is flying around would get the hell out of my face. :LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileySad:

• Haha 1

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I’m very glad to be of service. Now I can sleep peacefully…..if whatever bug is flying around would get the hell out of my face. :LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileySad:

Oh man...I just set out a bunch of fruit fly traps yesterday.  Think they came in on the raspberries.  It's under control now...but it was unbearable for a while there.

Okay...I'm really going too now.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Vela said:

Oh man...I just set out a bunch of fruit fly traps yesterday.  Think they came in on the raspberries.  It's under control now...but it was unbearable for a while there.

Okay...I'm really going too now.

Pretty sure they’re coming in thru the small gap between my window air conditioner unit and the wall. But I will deal with that tomorrow! Good night….for the third time. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Thanks 1