UnevenEdge

New Futurama debuts July 24…on Hulu

Jman

6 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

Haha I do not care what any of the edgelords think about this, I am super stoked for new Futurama. 

All discussion surrounding it has gotten very toxic.

I don’t think it’s gonna be marvelous either but I wish some people would just leave their grievances with the show itself or the executives before talking down to others over a cartoon.

• Like 2

For those of us bemoaning the current dearth of Futurama on AS and CC, I just noticed this morning that CC is showing Futurama from 6:00 am - 8:00 am this morning (Yes, 6:00, they removed an hour of infomercials!). I haven't checked if this is like a weekend schedule or an everyday schedule, or if it's just a thing they're only doing for today. I hope it becomes an every day thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/21/2023 at 7:13 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

For those of us bemoaning the current dearth of Futurama on AS and CC, I just noticed this morning that CC is showing Futurama from 6:00 am - 8:00 am this morning (Yes, 6:00, they removed an hour of infomercials!). I haven't checked if this is like a weekend schedule or an everyday schedule, or if it's just a thing they're only doing for today. I hope it becomes an every day thing.

@OwlChemist81 what's confusing you, lol.

Both yesterday morning and this morning, no Futurama, unfortunately.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 11:15 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

Yeah, in the Overnight hours 3 days a week.

I see that..........

On 7/11/2023 at 3:56 PM, Sketch said:

I truly hope when they lose Bob’s Burgers they put Futurama back in prime time.

Nah. They should just drop Futurama. Besides, I'm sure DIsney wants it back now for the new Futurama.

• Confused 1
  • D'oh 1

• 3 months later...