UnevenEdge

All the sugar in cereal.

5 minutes ago, crackymckrackin said:

Just skip that and the milk and eat sugar straight from the bag.

No I enjoy the texture and taste of my sugar loaded cereal with milk. If you want to eat things for nutrients and nutrients alone why don't you just sprinkle some protein flakes on a piece of tree bark on chow down. :| 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I like raisin bran crunch

That's a good one. I eat that from time to time. I also used to eat Clusters. That one was a good cereal as well. But nothing beats Rice Crispies Treats cereal. I wish Kellogg's would bring that back.

2 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I have a hard time consuming cereal like I used to because they keep changing the recipes to stuff that hurts my stomach. I don't know what's in Lucky Charms nowadays, but it's the worst culprit now. Thankfully, I can still eat Cocoa Puffs.

See, those pre-sugared cereals just wreck me anyway, and with milk added, it's Desert Storm. 

I just eat boring shit like RBC, Rice Krispies, and frosted mini wheats....which yes, pre-sugared, but it's just frosting on wheat....not colorized rice made to taste like jolly ranchers.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

See, those pre-sugared cereals just wreck me anyway, and with milk added, it's Desert Storm. 

I just eat boring shit like RBC, Rice Krispies, and frosted mini wheats....which yes, pre-sugared, but it's just frosting on wheat....not colorized rice made to taste like jolly ranchers.

I used to eat frosted mini wheats all the time until they discontinued the maple and brown sugar.

49 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I used to eat frosted mini wheats all the time until they discontinued the maple and brown sugar.

Have you tried either the blueberry or strawberry version? They're both pretty good. (Then again, I had gravitated toward GrainBerry frosted wheat square cereal for a while. It was lightly coated with sugar frosting and they had a slight cinnamon flavor to them overall. It was actually pretty good. If you can find it, it'll most likely be in the organic section of your local grocery store.)

18 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

Have you tried either the blueberry or strawberry version? They're both pretty good. (Then again, I had gravitated toward GrainBerry frosted wheat square cereal for a while. It was lightly coated with sugar frosting and they had a slight cinnamon flavor to them overall. It was actually pretty good. If you can find it, it'll most likely be in the organic section of your local grocery store.)

I guess I’m the boring one here. I prefer plain Frosted Mini Wheats. Strawberry sounds good, though.