UnevenEdge

Made In Abyss Episode #15 (Season 2, Episode 2) Discussion!

Wow, someone beat me to a talkback thread for this show for the first time ever. I mean, I had little choice in the manner because I'm currently coming home from a concert (Trey Anastasio Band and Goose), but I think that deserves a trophy.

Can't wait to really dive into the sixth layer and find out what's causing all these explosions. And maybe we'll get some more backstory on the OG raiding party. Good thing I've been averaging six hours of sleep a night lately, so there shouldn't be anything stopping me from watching live this time. 🤧

• Thanks 2

Actually, on second thought I'm going to skip watching this live. I'm feeling shitty right now, I could use the extra sleep, and there isn't really any value in watching it right away unless you're going to chat either during it or right after, and I was thinking of going to sleep immediately after it finished anyway. Not to mention, MiA is the kind of show that can seriously fuck up your dreams. I'd rather try to check in with Doremy than imagine myself being subjected to... whatever it is they do down in the sixth layer.

[if widespread panic were a great band, they'd have covered her theme]

33 minutes ago, Blatch said:

Actually, on second thought I'm going to skip watching this live. I'm feeling shitty right now, I could use the extra sleep, and there isn't really any value in watching it right away unless you're going to chat either during it or right after, and I was thinking of going to sleep immediately after it finished anyway. Not to mention, MiA is the kind of show that can seriously fuck up your dreams. I'd rather try to check in with Doremy than imagine myself being subjected to... whatever it is they do down in the sixth layer.

[if widespread panic were a great band, they'd have covered her theme]

I hope you feel a lot better soon and some extra sleep (with un-messed dreams from MiA) can go a long way in helping with that :3.