UnevenEdge

Man fired for not forgiving coworker who called him the N word.

SwimModSponges

HR then read the definition of the word to him and said "see, that doesn't sound like you, right? Besides, you listen to rap music, and all your friends say it, right? Now shake hands and get back to work. No? Ok, fired."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11317069/Georgia-roads-worker-fired-refused-forgive-worker-called-n-word.html

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Top Gun said:

I'm sure there's something to this story but at the same time don't be that guy who links the Daily Mail.

Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to the beginning of the link and clicked on it. The long stream of body shaming articles to the right of the page will always announce what site you're on though.

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

You fools The Daily Mail is slowly growing in power. In a few more days they'll be able to condense or summarize a scene like that into an actual headline, and after that we all doomed.  

🙃

Funk that.

I'mma sic Bat Boy on them when that happens. Bat Boy will save us all.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, PoopyBritches said:

Ok. This is new area for me…. Hence I will tread lightly

There was no bat boy I can recall from the comics :/

Explanation - The Daily Mail is a British tabloid best known for horrible headlines that would be right at home with any clickbait website you can think of. So the best character to unleash on the Daily Mail would be Bat Boy, a reoccurring news item from the ancient classical American Tabloid 'Weekly World News'. 

Now THAT was reporting worth reading. I don't need to know who is dating who in Hollywood, I need to know how to tell if my neighbor is a werewolf. :D 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Explanation - The Daily Mail is a British tabloid best known for horrible headlines that would be right at home with any clickbait website you can think of. So the best character to unleash on the Daily Mail would be Bat Boy, a reoccurring news item from the ancient classical American Tabloid 'Weekly World News'. 

Now THAT was reporting worth reading. I don't need to know who is dating who in Hollywood, I need to know how to tell if my neighbor is a werewolf. :D 

Somewhere, I have a copy of the last print edition of The Weekly World News. It's just not the same on line - I don't even check to see who the alien endorses for president anymore.

• Haha 3