UnevenEdge

Even more Random Shit found on Internet

nameraka

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you found "even" more random shit on the internet. I guess I should contribute...

Right...."Random" shit on the internet. Well there's a certain place there that I hate exists and always will...

https://www.tiktok.com/@danielmccoin/video/7125993281913163051?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6944159131054556678

BAM that easy... It's like the capri sun pouch version of youtube for all these fucks, but they don't give a damn cuz after so many followers.....They gonna get some dank...Somethin? Bro.... IDK 

:|

Please the one thing I think this government should kill after a long bout of it (this government) fucking up human rights and tic tok still exists...

it was a joke, but YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU!?!?!!!

https://giphy.com/gifs/monkey-animal-attack-YVHKXGMG0e7iU

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
idk...

Ha that guy I posted though maybe he already knows what's up... Still Fuck Tik Tok. 

idk... THAT PINK SAUCE IS THE SHIZ RIGHT!!\

I don't think anybody died from the shit yet anyway but ya it is a real craze.....

Sigh.....let's get serious real quick. Fuck! Apparently THIS dude is only one trying to sigh.

Well then here it is, but fuck you Muta well played.

(disclaimer here the ingredient combinations sound dope and lit lit as fuck, but I'm not gonna amazon prime that shit to my address just yet after some vetting.. )

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
I swear I put way too many of his vids here.. He has dibs on the pink sauce I guess though..

• 2 weeks later...

I just read that they put bras on women when they die and bury them…..

don’t women go their whole lives waiting to take their bra off every day? So why send them to eternal rest wearing one?

I knew the war on women was bad, but this is just fucking insane.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1