UnevenEdge

In high school

-Ninja_Jesus-

in highschool i was recovering files from a hard drive for my gf after her computer crashed and there were pics of her mega tittied sister in a too small bikini on there. I secretly saved every single one onto my computer before returning the rest

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Poof said:

in highschool i was recovering files from a hard drive for my gf after her computer crashed and there were pics of her mega tittied sister in a too small bikini on there. I secretly saved every single one onto my computer before returning the rest

i used to do computer repair for family and friends of family...

lets just say i saw some things 🤣

In high school, I performed masculinity to hide every scrap of my true self. But I couldn't fight the need to rid myself of body and facial hair. I couldn't fight the need to dress at home when nobody was around.

I also played a lot of Age of Empires and Unreal back then. In Unreal, I would play as female characters. If anyone asked why I was playing as a girl, I had this excuse prepared: "It defaulted to female and I didn't care."

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 9:20 PM, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I also played a lot of Age of Empires and Unreal back then. In Unreal, I would play as female characters. If anyone asked why I was playing as a girl, I had this excuse prepared: "It defaulted to female and I didn't care."

I play as female characters all the time....I've never needed an excuse. This seems more like a created problem, because dudes using female characters on games is super common.

12 hours ago, cyberbully said:

I play as female characters all the time....I've never needed an excuse. This seems more like a created problem, because dudes using female characters on games is super common.

Switch your perspective a bit. Maybe for her it was important to justify playing a woman character while at the time trying to be hyper-masculine. That’s an example of what toxic masculinity does: it makes you come up with weird excuses for liking feminine things.

Edited by -Ninja_Jesus-
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

Switch your perspective a bit. Maybe for her it was important to justify playing a woman character while at the time trying to be hyper-masculine. That’s an example of what toxic masculinity does: it makes you come up with weird excuses for liking feminine things.

I have a feeling she's metaphorically referring to her default status as a woman.

I played with a ton of female characters when I was in middle/high school because if I was going to stare at a character for several hours, I wanted it to be a girl. This was especially important for games where you could buy armor that looks like an impractical swimsuit. It also explains all my girl avatars from the old boards. 

I feel like gamers when into bozo idiot mode more if they heard a girls voice from a microphone than if they were male-presenting but chose a girl avatar.