UnevenEdge

Shadow banning, not confined to reddit

so new twist on the story, had someone troll me and then block me when I asked what they wanted. They’re dropping like flies. There might come a time when I and one other user are the only people talking amongst ourselves. Maybe that time is already here.

Edited by Lemming
  • D'oh 1

9 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Stop spamming copypasta nonsense and maybe people would converse with you more. 

I’m big pimpin yo!  I don’t care for your rules. Now I’ll sit back and wait as you formulate some sort of reprisal.

• D'oh 1

You know what?  I was wrong in thinking that I could contribute here.  I’m just gonna keep posting the same tired lines until they break down on a molecular level.  Thanks for implying that I need someone to talk to though.  You and Pat are sweet people.

• D'oh 1

16 hours ago, Lemming said:

I’m big pimpin yo!  I don’t care for your rules. Now I’ll sit back and wait as you formulate some sort of reprisal.

There's no reprisal to formulate. ;) 

If someone has an account that they are using to just spam off-topic nonsense in numerous threads, that account goes away. There are plenty of 'one off' type threads floating around for people to contribute what's going on in their world without having to actually interact with anyone if that's who they are but in the end, this is a forum and that means interaction is bound to happen. If others know what you are talking about. If they don't, no interaction. There are no shadow bans here per se, just people ignoring someone if they don't know where things are going with them.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello again commentators, moderators,

I am writing this because as of tonight I have received my second warning on my unevenedge accounts. I never ever know why in the moment people say these offhanded things, I could point out atleast a few. Fortunately there are people that share my plight of crushing depression and stereotypical hallucinatory behavior. If it were up to me, and I'm freaking serious with this, I will just leave. You don't need to render my comments into soylent and poke holes in why I'm an apogee compared to the other poopheads and crapsticks that post here. I posted a picture of a close friend and you or someone took it down along with a youtube video of Billy Idol eyes without a face. Please I'm going to get the ban hammer again if I can't change and know that I'm trying. I just got a new med and it's made me impaired tonight so please take that into consideration when you oversee the chitchat in general, which is where I think I'll be doing most of my reading and maybe posting. Thanks again, I love you guys, even if you think I'm a roly molten chicken or some interdimensional anomoly. God it feels good to get this stuff out. ✌️

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Farg said:

Pretty sure I predicted this. That’s so funny being ignored for no reason at all. I guess it’s better than being gangstalked.

It only looks like we're ignoring you because your posts are impossible to respond to. But rest assured, a lot of us are reading (and not comprehending) most of your posts.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

It only looks like we're ignoring you because your posts are impossible to respond to. But rest assured, a lot of us are reading (and not comprehending) most of your posts.

He knows....I'm convinced that's the joke.

I just feel y'all are too ready to believe others are oblivious to the things they do here. 

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

Predicted what?

16 hours ago, stilgar said:

The fall of the Roman Empire.

It may indeed be an in pass. En passe? Oh who’s motivated enough to google things these days?

Edited by Farg
Grrr

11 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

And then there’s you that replies to me at 5 in the morning right when I wake up from a semi blissful sleep. What investment do you have in my goings on?

11 hours ago, André Toulon said:

He knows....I'm convinced that's the joke.

I just feel y'all are too ready to believe others are oblivious to the things they do here. 

….I’m pretty sure you’ve blocked me…Unless my inbox has been compromised…

On 4/20/2023 at 4:47 PM, Farg said:

….I’m pretty sure you’ve blocked me…Unless my inbox has been compromised…

Apparently not....so, are we moving on now since I can see, respond to, and quote you?  Ya know...assuming that's not the joke🤫

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Apparently not....so, are me moving on now since I can see, respond to, and quote you?  Ya know...assuming that's not the joke🤫

Liberating that one bit of accountability from you when you say apparently not makes me think you probably use tools to view this site. I am the only one here replying faithfully 

• 2 weeks later...