UnevenEdge

Daily advice for your every day life

Vamped

That would be an awesome story though.

ER, Fire Department, Diamond Saw, and your cock (which has a ring on it for some reason that I don't understand because i'm a virgin)

I'd be telling that story everywhere. It would sound even crazier when I told it drunk.

"...and the firemen brought me a diamond ring for my cock saw..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 4/21/2022 at 9:26 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What got me the most was the husband shouldn't be the one to take off his own shoes.

what got me is that you're supposed to be "more interesting" while also not saying anything and only letting him talk

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Poof said:

what got me is that you're supposed to be "more interesting" while also not saying anything and only letting him talk

You can't just tell women to be topless when their husband gets home and expect to get your Home Economics book published.

At least not in the 1950's. It was a classier time. 

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2022 at 12:33 PM, scoobdog said:

In all seriousness... this extract has a distinct orwellian tone that somewhat belies the horrors of the decades immediately preceding this textbook

Right....I mean the amount of stress guys went through back then was so insane it was referenced in women's books.

I don't know how they dealt with it. 

Edited by Mix
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mix said:

Right....I mean the amount of stress guys went through back then was so insane it was referenced in women's books.

I don't know how they dealt with it. 

DJTJ does.... why do you think Kimberly Guilfoyle's smile moves from one side of her face to the other?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

DJTJ does.... why do you think Kimberly Guilfoyle's smile moves from one side of her face to the other?

I don't get it, but I gave you a like anyway because I know it took a lot for you not to hammer me on "women's books"

I want you to know I wasn't happy with it either and considered switching it out for "kitchen people's books"

Edited by Mix
  • Haha 1