UnevenEdge

Merry Zombie Jesus

Poof

4 hours ago, Poof said:

Yea

vampire is more likely, right?

Zombies can't do magic.

They're always talking about the blood of christ.

Also, check out pics of dracula and jesus.....come on....dracula is just manscaped Jesus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, stilgar said:

Jesus is a lich.

i havent finished any stories in 15 years but it seems inevitable now that the first one I'm going to end up finishing is this short story that I haven't even put one word down for yet. It's about jesus but it's like the cross and crucifixion didnt happen it thats just a fiction they made up bc it was way worse and more humiliating. It was a different method of torturous execution. And then.. well.. no spoilers there's an m ngith shamylan style twist w/the resurrection part near the end and it's like I feel like it's a story so terrible I could go to hell just for showing it to anyone. I don't want to write it but it's all finished in my head despite not really wanting to think about it. I just couldn't help but think about it. It's only a matter of time before i can't help but write it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mix said:

vampire is more likely, right?

Zombies can't do magic.

They're always talking about the blood of christ.

Also, check out pics of dracula and jesus.....come on....dracula is just manscaped Jesus

it don't matter

I'll bet none of you have had the "honor" of Easter falling on your birthday (3x).  Lots of fun when you're a kid to get nothing but Easter baskets as birthday gifts.

I have an aversion to chocolate-covered marshmallow eggs and Peeps to this day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

I'll bet none of you have had the "honor" of Easter falling on your birthday (3x).  Lots of fun when you're a kid to get nothing but Easter baskets as birthday gifts.

my bday is 10 away from halloween and I always wished it was the same so all my gifts would be halowwen themed

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Almost every kid born in the month of December would like you to suck it. 

Tree ornaments are not birthday presents and no kid should be given the 'choice' of a 'big' birthday gift and small Christmas gift or a small birthday gift and a 'big' Christmas gift. Because it's going to be two small gifts that will eventually turn into just one small gift and then no gift at all anyway.

• Sad 1

Just now, katt_goddess said:

Almost every kid born in the month of December would like you to suck it. 

Tree ornaments are not birthday presents and no kid should be given the 'choice' of a 'big' birthday gift and small Christmas gift or a small birthday gift and a 'big' Christmas gift. Because it's going to be two small gifts that will eventually turn into just one small gift and then no gift at all anyway.

At least you know it's coming.  Easter moves around a lot.  It fell when I turned 18 (legal drinking age at the time).  Had to wait a week to party with friends - then 3 months later I was no longer legal, the state upped the age to 21 with no grandfather clause.

I probably won't be around for the next time.  I'd be 102.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

At least you know it's coming.  Easter moves around a lot.  It fell when I turned 18 (legal drinking age at the time).  Had to wait a week to party with friends - then 3 months later I was no longer legal, the state upped the age to 21 with no grandfather clause.

I probably won't be around for the next time.  I'd be 102.

To be honest, parents of kids born in December should know it's coming and plan ahead so that the kids don't get screwed because the holiday just snuck up on them. 

That is wild about the age change. You'd think there'd be a grandfather clause of some kind but then again, I suppose it would be hard to enforce things if there were people who could and people who couldn't just based on which month of that year they were born in. 

Aim for 102. Be that person who gets to say all the things like 'back in MY day there were only 10 ringtones automatically loaded into cell phones...'

5 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

To be honest, parents of kids born in December should know it's coming and plan ahead so that the kids don't get screwed because the holiday just snuck up on them. 

That is wild about the age change. You'd think there'd be a grandfather clause of some kind but then again, I suppose it would be hard to enforce things if there were people who could and people who couldn't just based on which month of that year they were born in. 

Aim for 102. Be that person who gets to say all the things like 'back in MY day there were only 10 ringtones automatically loaded into cell phones...'

I only need one - 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

As awkward as it was for that cohort of kids who were legal and then suddenly weren't, imagine if they were grandfathered in and Jimmy could drink for the three years because he was 18 and a day when the change was enacted but Timmy had to wait the three years because he was only 17 and 364 days. 

6 hours ago, Poof said:

my bday is 10 away from halloween and I always wished it was the same so all my gifts would be halowwen themed

Pretty sure cowboyardee had a few stories about why this was terrible, often as not. I seem to recall one of them being a gravestone cake with [current birthday] down as the day of death.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Pretty sure cowboyardee had a few stories about why this was terrible, often as not. I seem to recall one of them being a gravestone cake with [current birthday] down as the day of death.

that's exactly the kind of thing what I want tho

52 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I told my other half’s BiL “happy new year” cuz I brain farted on what holiday it was 😬

it's ok we've all been under a lot of stress these past couple years its a blur

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

Judas: My mind is clearer now. At last, all too well, I can see where w-

Jesus: *Bites Judas*

Judas: gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Judas is sellout or super-wise gypsy?

That CAN'T be the almighty walking around and the Jews were warned about a false prophet anyway

So Judas knew if that was the real messiah he would have been forgiven (if his sin was not malcontent) I would know?  But God would trick Judas! And he's the ones who's word called them "friends" that's a forever deal sometimes (?)

18 hours ago, rpgamer said:

I would eat the hell out of that.

It's not coconut is it? >:(