UnevenEdge

Got gat

molarbear

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I was about that age my first and only sting. The yellow jacket was dying and somehow got into the cuff of the jeans  I was wearing and it stung me.  

I got stung by 2 hornets in the top of my head at my great grandma's house when I was like 15 then like 3 months later a wasp flew into the window of my step dad's truck and grazed my cheek, flew into the back of my shirt and got me again XD

Also got punked out by this fat ass bumble bee in home depot trying to buy some flowers .... which I couldn't even get because it was guarding them. It would literally buzz in my face like .... wtf you think you doing?! Until I walked away from them

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I got stung by 2 hornets in the top of my head at my great grandma's house when I was like 15 then like 3 months later a wasp flew into the window of my step dad's truck and grazed my cheek, flew into the back of my shirt and got me again XD

Also got punked out by this fat ass bumble bee in home depot trying to buy some flowers .... which I couldn't even get because it was guarding them. It would literally buzz in my face like .... wtf you think you doing?! Until I walked away from them

Damn. What’s going on that you attract so many bees 😮😆

• Like 1

6 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I'm allergic to these fuckers and the have set up camp in they bush right next to my door. 

I wanna spray them but don't wanna piss them off

I didn't even think about that until I got home

By then it had been about 15 mins so I figured if something was going to happen it would have

Just now, molarbear said:

bruh....

It did tho, so much so that it punched my thumb with it's butt...not sexually

Was it a wasp or an actual bee....At least if it's a bee, he took himself out.....A wasp might be there to fuck you up again if you didn't take him out.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

What if they are in the armor when you put it on.....rekt

Time to build Sealab

11 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

....That you might be allergic?

Damn, that would have sucked.

No shit, right?

I got home and text my Brother's GF about it because she's in the medical field and she asked if I was allergic

Guess I got lucky on that one

12 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

If you regularly eat those sugar shock shits, then you are definitely manly in my book

😎

I'm irrationally afraid of bees, yellow jackets, wasps, etc.... I was either in the my 30s or late 20s when I first got stung. I was lying on one of those pool mats in the pool with my eyes closed, when I felt a tingling on my toes. Knew it was a bug, shook my foot a little bit to try and scare it off, but it came right back, so I shook my foot harder, then it stung me on the arch of my foot.