UnevenEdge

Messing with you lot is and has been far too easy.

TICcore

It's funny because everyone trolls the shit out of you and no one is upset by your words.

I get so disappointed because he'll never grow out of "You're fat and unemployed" when I think that insult is only applicable to maybe 3 users.

It just proves that some children simply can't be taught.

You just think that because you are too self medicated to realize how stupid you seem.

You're a bunch of drunks congratulating each other about how intelligent you are, when in reality, you are speaking gibberish and puking on your own shoes.

I get so disappointed because he'll never grow out of "You're fat and unemployed" when I think that insult is only applicable to maybe 3 users.

It just proves that some children simply can't be taught.

It's not his fault, he never goes outside to develop better insults.....all he sees is himself.  Poor kid doesn't know how to make fun of people >:D

It's not his fault, he never goes outside to develop better insults.....all he sees is himself.  Poor kid doesn't know how to make fun of people >:D

Well, at least he stopped bragging about how badly women wanted him.....Being shot down by fuggz is a blow no man can recover from and reality takes over at that point.

Well, at least he stopped bragging about how badly women wanted him.....Being shot down by fuggz is a blow no man can recover from and reality takes over at that point.

I dunno man, I doubt any part of Tic's thoughts are based in reality.

He thinks he scored big time with Fuggs or he coulda had her if he wanted >:D

That's hilarious. The last time you went outside was to chase down the ice cream truck, just steps away from your front door.

Dude, you're so fat and lazy you post using one ginormous toe.  Your  big ol' belly doesn't let you reach your keyboard.  You look like a retarded T-Rex when you try

you like to fuck with libtards, that's something I can appreciate. but you fit stereotype conservative too much I can't cosign on it. and you're far too interested in the LGBT community to be anything other than a closet homosexual. so yeah

And then there is this retard.

You're all very sensitive and don't like being told simple truths... such as being told that sitting on the couch all day, getting high and watching cartoons makes you a loser.

How about picking fights and bragging on internet message boards about manipulating people makes you a try hard at being a bad boy?

You're fat and unemployed.

You know what I find distasteful about most internet trolls? It's not that they are taking advantage of weaker people, it's that they don't have the ability or skill to take on the strong instead. In terms of predatory instinct you'd be something akin to a weasel, gorging oneself on chicken eggs.