UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

6 hours ago, viperxmns said:

THE REASON WE ONLY SEE BOB THE PUPPET FROM BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE IS BECAUSE BOB WAS TRANSFORMED INTO A PUPPET AND RAN AWAY FROM DRESSROSA

Do Ollie from Ollie's Bargain Outlet next

• Haha 2

Watching Boyz n the Hood last night and Ricky's death always gets to me not because it's sad but because the whole sequence leading up to his death is so bizarre it's gets funnier every time I see it. The ops pull up and what are you supposed to do, you get the fuck out of there which is what Tre and Ricky did. But then Ricky decides to stop so he can take a piss wasting valuable time. And then thought it was a good idea to split up again wasting valuable time talking about splitting up. And then when they do split up Ricky starts casually walking playing with a scratch off lottery ticket like nothing happened. The ops pull and it's game over for Ricky, thanks for playing and I'm supposed to feel bad about this, bruh? It would be one thing that he did everything he could to get away and he just ended up catching an L that would've made the scene more tragic but the shit ended up initially ended up doing...you didn't do yourself any favors just saying. 

Edited by Dusty Shackleford
  • Thanks 2

Boyz in the hood is hilarious in general. 

Tre asking his dad to line him up but he has the same fkd up hair cut the entire movie. 

Going to the girl you like house crying, trying to secretly sniff her goodies (watch the scene again with this in mind) and somehow turning that into pity sex.

The slow motion Ricky run

Lil Chris jheri curl.

It's a hood classic but watching it as an adult just makes you see how shittily directed it was

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 2

They really went overboard with with Susie's mother in Rugrats. She's a Harvard-educated doctor who also studied as at the Cordon Bleu, is a talented pianist, makes lamps, knows how to fly planes, and somehow finds time to be a dedicated wife and mother . . . and with all these talents, they made her Tommy's neighbor. I'm sure a woman like her would have a mansion with maids and shit.

• Like 3

I was listening to the Plok soundtrack on YouTube I scrolled down to the comment section and the first comment I see "R.I.P. Geoff Follin" one of the composers to Plok and brother to Tim Follin one the GOAT'S of video game music. Apparently he passed away in May and I'm just now hearing about it. First 2024 takes Akira Toriyama and now it took Geoff Follin, 2024 can fuck off.  And fuck cancer as well. 

Edited by Dusty Shackleford
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just a few random thoughts 

1. I hate the way I look when completely shaved but it's the most comfortable so I'll take comfort over vanity.

2. Is it really that difficult for people to read shelf tags and signs before buying and yelling at me about prices?

3. Did I really just hear YouTube gender war talk in real life?

4. I don't want to be that type of anime fan but I understand that you're young and all but are really trying to tell me that a show like Akame ga Kill is a great example of story telling? Child please there's a world outside of Toonami just saying.

5. I really hate the fact that health doesn't replenish in between levels in Kirby's Adventure. It's annoying to have back track to a previous stage just to get a health pick up.

• Like 2

It’s been a while since I hated on a show to amusing unreasonableness, but I have half a mind to just put a link to Tiger Mask W when Invincible Fight Girl comes out just to show how to do a wrestling show correctly.

I think it's weird that my family (I don't mean my mom)keeps asking me when I'm coming home again and how they miss me.

It's like you didn't pay attention at all at how I used to get away from you mfers. Do you not remember after Katrina, as soon as the storm left I went back home to a house with a hole in the roof and no electricity. Fuck y'all generator, I'd rather be hot all fucking day and shower at work that be in the same house as you people.

Don't want to say I hate you....but there's nothing of value to be gained by being around y'all 

• Like 2

Yeah what's this  Intergalactic Friendship Day  is Doctor Who going to cross over Star Trek which would frankly be kind of neat to see me I don't know what's going to be good but could be interesting to see