UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

34 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

going to put on death stranding today, and see what's the what on the ps5. 

i heard a lot of rumours. (another run, expanded map, et al the rumours). 

I’ll be putting on Demon’s Souls later. I would love to now, but I’m not home.

I played Death Stranding on the PS4, and was very underwhelmed with it.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

i have heard people not enjoying it. 

i find it more like a very soothing experience. the music, my laid out route, all the gear i have, trying to find the 'everything'. marking stuff. 

calming. and i love the music. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

Same deal as always...want a tag along on DS, I'm game.

I'm sick and the kids are gone...I have nothing going on...

Except this bottle of NyQuil....don't count on me on second thought

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Same deal as always...want a tag along on DS, I'm game.

I'm sick and the kids are gone...I have nothing going on...

Except this bottle of NyQuil....don't count on me on second thought

I think I’m good with DS. I still remember all the PS3 tricks…if they still work. Thanks for the offer, anyway. I’ll take you up on it at some point.

6 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I think I’m good with DS. I still remember all the PS3 tricks…if they still work. Thanks for the offer, anyway. I’ll take you up on it at some point.

The only trick I knew was poisoning new king allant with arrows before he could aggro....I was fresh butt when I played it on PS3 and have no clue how I persevered through that game.

On PS5, I am stuck in that stupid rotten chieftain bullshit place and I stopped caring. Honestly, I'm not even sure if I plan on finishing it.   I really want another Nioh....Might just bite the Greeny bullet and buy Lies of P

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, -Kudasai- said:

WWE and AEW are both competing to see which fanbase is the most toxic

Hide contents

It's a tie you both suck

Spoiler

Pro Wrestling/Rick And Morty/VTubers form my Holy Trinity of "My enjoyment of this is directly inverse to how often I engage with some of the other assholes that also like this"

• Thanks 2

On 8/28/2021 at 4:24 PM, katt_goddess said:

Thinking about how I can wedge an entire household's worth of absolute crap into a single little purse like it's the TARDIS's butthole and I'm a Time-Proctologist but the second I have actual luggage to deal with it's all 'Oh, you want to add both a pair of socks and a pair of underwear at the same time? HAHAHA!' *farts at least one of those things out in such a way that something catches in the zipper. 

i got a messenger bag i use as a purse a little bit ago and it's huge but the downside is now there's so much in it i can never find what i need 😭 

edit: shit i didn't realize i was reading page one of this thread from 2021 lmao

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Icarus27k said:

Why is my social media feed filled with people talking about Omni-Man and Homelander? Like "who would win in a fight?" discourse.

People are way too impressed by these mediocre characters. 

I have no clue why since it's a pretty aged conversation and the answer is Omniman, without a shadow of a doubt. The rift between bodying an army vs bodying entire planets habitually is just too great

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

i got a messenger bag i use as a purse a little bit ago and it's huge but the downside is now there's so much in it i can never find what i need 😭 

edit: shit i didn't realize i was reading page one of this thread from 2021 lmao

I was wondering what was going on when the notification pinged. :D I have a traveler's backpack now that holds as much as the carry-on roller luggage. My last minute packing game is still crap though. :D :D :D

Currently thinking about how I still have 30 books left to my reading goal for the year and how I keep picking up the 'boring' books which seem to take twice as long to read because reading the fun books means blitzing a fun book and then it can never be read again for the first time. 

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2023 at 4:47 AM, Icarus27k said:

Why is my social media feed filled with people talking about Omni-Man and Homelander? Like "who would win in a fight?" discourse.

People are way too impressed by these mediocre characters. 

You can blame Mortal Kombat for adding them in the new game.

Getting Covid again after 2 months wasn't something I really needed.

• Sad 2

I kind of like "The Boys". It's a genuinely shocking satire of superheroes. I can tell the creators were fed up with the genre when they wrote it.

I will admit to being slightly uncomfortable with some of the fanbase who miss the message completely and think characters like Homelander are to be idealized. 

Edited by Icarus27k

I'm stuck in an airport for 2 more hours. I've been here longer than i care to admit because i read the time of my flight wrong. it's cool, i have my phone and stuff to do, but my eyes are starting to feel like sandpaper and I'm not even high.

I'm in that weird excited-but-also-bored state of mind that comes with waiting for a plane to take me to do something really fucking cool.

I'm super excited to be going to WWWY this year. and with my sister, probably the coolest and best person to go to a music festival with.

my return flight was cancelled, but I'm not even remotely worried about it because, fuck it, it'll work out one way or the other. hopefully they get back to me about getting rebooked though so i don't have to try and figure out how to get a hold of someone who can fix it. 

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Thanks 3

UFC is in Saudi Arabia today because Arab money and that means day drinking!  And watching the Buckeyes/Penn State game on another TV.

I’m not shelling out $80 for a PPV.  Rather go to the local watering hole and pay for food and some brews.

well that was an absolute fucking blast. really shitty at parts, but I had so much fun. best of all, i got to go with my sister, who is amazing and made the whole thing lots of fun. 

Got to see Motion City Soundtrack(one of my faves, though Justin looked a little unwell), something corporate, new found glory(kinda sucked honestly), yellow card (very good), pierce the veil(excellent) rise against(another favorite, and also excellent), saves the day (good), simple plan (phenomenal showmanship, best show of the day i think, even if they weren't my favorite), the offspring (very good) and blink 182 (Travis and Mark brought their absolute A game, Tom sounded rough, great show regardless)

i didn't see less than Jake because it conflicted with something my sis wanted to see, but that's ok. we also missed the Ataris, which would have been cool, but I can go see that with my friend. 

i forgot sunblock though. luckily i only got burnt on a small part of my arms, but i got really really burnt. back and leg pain was still a problem, but that's to be expected. and i almost threw up during blink 182 because i decide to eat some of the most delicious spicy popcorn I've ever had on an empty stomach. 

all in all it was amazing, I'm so glad i went

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Thanks 2