UnevenEdge

What’s the word I’m looking for to describe how my nipples are?

Poof

Bc my dr asked me if I was lactating and I said no

she looked back to her screen and said well your prolactin level is slightly elevated

then she looked back at me, smiled, and said “I think we can let that one be. It’s not a problem”

I twirled my hair and said “whatever you think is best doctor” and I laid down on the examination table

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Nipples can definitely be described as "puffy." Whether yours fit that description I don't know.

Listen to this man. 

He knows his business. 

You've got nipple questions, he's got nipple answers. 

Now he's going to need accurate information. Measurements, shape, color, temperature, and so on and so forth. 

Take it away, Doom. Do your thing.

This is like that movie where you're a talented young Matt Damon and i'm your magical black friend Will Smith and I get you to believe in yourself. 

• Haha 1

On 4/28/2021 at 3:37 PM, Mix said:

Listen to this man. 

He knows his business. 

Now he's going to need accurate information. Measurements, shape, color, temperature, and so on and so forth. 

This is like that movie where you're a talented young Matt Damon and i'm your magical black friend Will Smith and I get you to believe in yourself. 

Wait who is Matt Damon here?

On 4/28/2021 at 2:37 PM, Mix said:

Listen to this man. 

He knows his business. 

This is like that movie where you're a talented young Matt Damon and i'm your magical black friend Will Smith and I get you to believe in yourself

The Legend of Bagger Vance.

3 hours ago, Poof said:

Wait who is Matt Damon here?

Doom is.

Your nips are a golf tournament played by rich men and Charlize Theron represents every girl that Doom walked away from without declaring his love/like.

3 hours ago, Mix said:

Doom is.

Your nips are a golf tournament played by rich men and Charlize Theron represents every girl that Doom walked away from without declaring his love/like.

I get you but the thread is over as the answer has been revealed

Edited by Poof

6 hours ago, Poof said:

was it a compliment tho?

I hadn't thought about that. I was simply trying to make every aspect as analogous as possible.  

Looking at it now,  I see that it can go both ways depending on how you took it.  So the answer is really up to you.