UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 5 premieres on Toonami May 8th

3ngag3

VIA Funimation.

Funny enough, an earlier tweet said April 17th, but it was apparently an error and the tweet was taken down.

Also, Via Toonami's Facebook page. Attack on Titan reruns will air at 3:30AM

Edited by 3ngag3
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

someone on the anime superheroes/toonzone forum had this theory to explain why DBS Reruns are still the lead show

"One theory I have is that advertisers probably know what Dragonball is more than MHA, Attack on Titan, or any of the anime that are popular but not Dragonball Super tier. Advertisers are probably more willing to throw money at the show. "

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, 3ngag3 said:

VIA Funimation.

Funny enough, an earlier tweet said April 17th, but it was apparently an error and the tweet was taken down.

Holy shit we were basically right on the money!!

9 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

VIA Funimation.

Aww yeah!

Spoiler

Still mostly like it despite my disappointment at the extreme lack of the cool female characters getting any hype moments and combat time and mostly disappearing besides for the slice of life sections which has been a major let down after the tease of the early eps where they got in on the action.

Cool, I'm up for an AoT rerun too.

Edited by DangerMouse

13 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Sorry, but I can't see us getting Ass Class Season 2 instead of Dr. Stone Season 2, unless the latter just isn't ready to go yet.

Ass Class S2 before SSSS.Dynazenon, yeah, I could see THAT.

AssClass Season 2 was one of the very very few sequel seasons in Toonami's history that they have explicitely said on Twitter that they WOULD get.

• Thanks 1

On 4/12/2021 at 5:16 PM, PokeNirvash said:

You seem to be forgetting that we're still waiting on season 2 of Ass Class.

Demarco should have never taken that off for Food Wars.  Truly baffling decision. 

Assassination Classroom may be kind of bland with some forgettable characters, but it's way more watchable than Food Wars, especially since now Food Wars is trying to be "serious," which was a disastrous move by the writer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...