UnevenEdge

christmas tree

resurrected

we got a giant christmas tree today. i have never paid as much as i did today for one. we always buy a real tree every year, and these christmas loving bums charged $130 for the tree we got. in their defense, they did have the prices on all the trees. just glad we found one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Obviously you've never brought one home that was full of ants and leaking sap.....Worst Christmas ever....Being 12 years old and getting lit up by ants while you try to see what games you got.

Sometimes its ants and sometimes its delicious maple syrup... take the good , take the bad, take them both... and there you have... the facts of life.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

They literally grow outside....

They are free everywhere.

People don't like when people trespass on their land and cut down a tree down here. 

We did do that one year. Cut down a son of a bitch that was 14 ft tall. 

O Christmas Tree, mother fuckers, indeed that year. 

1 hour ago, BlackNoir said:

Obviously you've never brought one home that was full of ants and leaking sap.....Worst Christmas ever....Being 12 years old and getting lit up by ants while you try to see what games you got.

*Buddy on Christmas morning smashing ants with his Nintendo games.*

41 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Its called Dendrophilia... and I'd appreciate if you stayed up out of my personal affairs.

Aw c'mon man, now my imagination is running away with me.... I can picture a decorated Christmas tree with wrapped presents under it.... You come to the tree on Christmas Eve (Christmas day is for the kids....) and you excitedly unwrap all the dildos, buttplugs, anal beads, cock & ball torture devices, lube, and whatever other sex toy I can't think of, you thank the tree for the generous gifts, and then you REALLY thank the tree...

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Aw c'mon man, now my imagination is running away with me.... I can picture a decorated Christmas tree with wrapped presents under it.... You come to the tree on Christmas Eve (Christmas day is for the kids....) and you excitedly unwrap all the dildos, buttplugs, anal beads, cock & ball torture devices, lube, and whatever other sex toy I can't think of, you thank the tree for the generous gifts, and then you REALLY thank the tree...

Bro, that imagination needs a time out and some ass....this was slightly weird even for you.

• Haha 4