UnevenEdge

i like stickers

Poof

8 hours ago, renjifan said:

I do, too! That was what I collected as a kid - I never wanted to wear them and waste them, so I just started storing them. I still have my collection lying around somewhere. I'll have to look for it...

ur a real one

• Like 1

8 hours ago, new_disease said:

I still have music stickers on the dresser I've had since I was like 9. If i remember correctly I got from when I played the clarinet in elementary school. They were the only ones I put on anything I used to keep all my stickers in a binder

awe u did clarinet?

4 hours ago, Poof said:

awe u did clarinet?

Hell yeah and I was good at it. I wanted to do saxophone but there were already like 5 classmates that chose it and the music teacher talked me into picking clarinet so the class could have a diverse range of instruments. Kinda wish I kept up with it as I grew up. But I can do piano and guitar these days and am working on bass and harmonica 

also to stay on topic, will you bless us with your sticker collection one day. I'd like to think you have them in those plastic protector sheets like the ones people would put their pokemon or yu gi oh cards in 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, new_disease said:

Hell yeah and I was good at it. I wanted to do saxophone but there were already like 5 classmates that chose it and the music teacher talked me into picking clarinet so the class could have a diverse range of instruments. Kinda wish I kept up with it as I grew up. But I can do piano and guitar these days and am working on bass and harmonica n 

I played flute in highschool. I wanna play again I miss it

2 minutes ago, new_disease said:

also to stay on topic, will you bless us with your sticker collection one day. I'd like to think you have them in those plastic protector sheets like the ones people would put their pokemon or yu gi oh cards in 

noooooo youd be very wrong to assume that. a good amount of them got mixed into my dirty clothes pile somehow

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Poof said:

I played flute in highschool. I wanna play again I miss it

noooooo youd be very wrong to assume that. a good amount of them got mixed into my dirty clothes pile somehow

It's never too late to learn again. Local music stores could have good deals on instrument rentals. One near me has a rent-to-own program where money puts towards renting an instrument counts as credit towards purchasing it

and psh dirty clothes need to accessorize too

1 hour ago, new_disease said:

It's never too late to learn again. Local music stores could have good deals on instrument rentals. One near me has a rent-to-own program where money puts towards renting an instrument counts as credit towards purchasing it

and psh dirty clothes need to accessorize too

Yea I just trying to save as much money as possible so I can lose it in the stock market

10 hours ago, new_disease said:

Hell yeah and I was good at it. I wanted to do saxophone but there were already like 5 classmates that chose it and the music teacher talked me into picking clarinet so the class could have a diverse range of instruments. Kinda wish I kept up with it as I grew up. But I can do piano and guitar these days and am working on bass and harmonica 

Fuckin' A. I have mad respect for people who play multiple instruments, and you're on four right now, not including the one from your youth you didn't keep up on. Right on. 

I've played guitar since 1996 I think. I would love to play multiple instruments, but I'm too lazy to start over from square 1 on another instrument. I actually started to learn the recorder around 2015 or 2016, but the guy that was doing the online lessons that I liked kinda stopped putting videos out suddenly and I couldn't find any other online lessons I liked, so I gave up. I still play the guitar though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Fuckin' A. I have mad respect for people who play multiple instruments, and you're on four right now, not including the one from your youth you didn't keep up on. Right on. 

I've played guitar since 1996 I think. I would love to play multiple instruments, but I'm too lazy to start over from square 1 on another instrument. I actually started to learn the recorder around 2015 or 2016, but the guy that was doing the online lessons that I liked kinda stopped putting videos out suddenly and I couldn't find any other online lessons I liked, so I gave up. I still play the guitar though.

Thanks, I wouldn't say I can play 4 instruments though. I can do piano decently i took it 4 years in college, and guitar I'm pretty much starting from square 1 since i'm playing regularly for the first time after breaking my index finger. and bass and harmonica i'm doing on my free time to learn since I pretty much mainly want to learn them for like 1 specific song each. 

But hey you've been playing guitar longer than I have. Better to know one instrument very well than be shitty at multiple ones i'd say 😛

I have sticker anxiety.

Like what if I actually stick it and end up not liking where I put it or the placement or it's not straight. What if I didn't clean underneath well enough and it doesn't stick right or what if I end up with an air bubble under it.

So yeah, I don't collect them but the ones I have don't get actually used.

1 hour ago, CAC said:

I have sticker anxiety.

Like what if I actually stick it and end up not liking where I put it or the placement or it's not straight. What if I didn't clean underneath well enough and it doesn't stick right or what if I end up with an air bubble under it.

So yeah, I don't collect them but the ones I have don't get actually used.

fortune favors the bold

2 hours ago, stilgar said:

I played Mechwarrior 2 Mercenaries a lot. But the thing is Mechwarrior is Battletech so that is fun.

yea I know

btw I hate that my dumbest threads always get so popular and interesting stuff no one replies to

• Haha 1