UnevenEdge

I am not against the Horror folder this year....

BlackNoir

Yet....I figure it'll just be a matter of time before I remember why this is a yearly sticker briar up my ass, but right now....It's all gravity.

In fact, I'm going to participate....I am going to take pics of spiders I come across throughout my day.

I think...I make no promises

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, NaBarney said:

I just wish they could put it anywhere else on the board, ya know? Really fucks me up when I try to click where I think a noise folder is supposed to be and wind up in the one above it. 

It honestly has no business in noise like ever....But so far it's pretty benign.....Now when it's still here during Thanksgiving, I'll likely start trippin'

Edited by BlackNoir

1 hour ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

LMAO you're one to talk about that, aren't you?

I think so. I've only been chilling here. Wait did you take my FSM shit seriously? I mean I was serious, but I wasn't mad either. That shit gave me good vibes sorry if you din't feel them lol. Church of the FSM has my full support though. I will be ordained shortly. xD

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I think so. I've only been chilling here. Wait did you take my FSM shit seriously? I mean I was serious, but I wasn't mad either. That shit gave me good vibes sorry if you din't feel them lol. Church of the FSM has my full support though. I will be ordained shortly. xD

If you think I care about FSM you're way off base. it's just a silly thing mocking conservative christians and being uplifting to all

24 minutes ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

If you think I care about FSM you're way off base. it's just a silly thing mocking conservative christians and being uplifting to all

The funny thing is I don't have to care if you care about it because other people let me know they do anyway... It's almost like a satire religion became a religion what gives...

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

On 9/17/2020 at 6:01 PM, Mini_ghost420 said:

or put it up there with the music folders and sports folders and that stuff?

I almost think that's where it always is...Or down there by archives...Either way, it's got a thread count of like 9 since it's been back.  It's not on my radar much unless I toss another rant in FFA on accident.

• Like 2

On 9/17/2020 at 3:11 PM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

ITT buddy confronts his greatest fear

Also why can't they just put the horror folder below DF?

I wasn't going to get close to them, and I'm only scared of them when They are right in my face without warning...I'll shit a brick...But if I see it with like a 5 ft buffer, then I can plan whether it'll be a funeral or an extraction.

Seriously though, one time I was asleep on the floor and I just....like randomly woke up.  Right in front of my face was a giant thorax'd spider just staring me down.  I put the paws on his ass because it was too late to look for something to hit him with.  I literally beat up a spider.

Another key time was when I was in my room watching Death Note in pitch black dark except for the TV glow, and something told me to look at the floor....I did and there was this fucking 8 legged tank...He saw me, and took off into my closet.  There was no way I was going to find him in there, so I did what any sane person would do.  I tossed a raid fogger into the closet, and went to my mom's house.

And my latest terrible interaction was one morning when I woke up and was walking to my bathroom...I saw something on my wall, but I was half asleep with no glasses on and he was like "Oh, you can't see me....Let me turn up the resolution" and that fucker jumped on my face.  I died that day, but my dad was a Venture and I'm a clone.

• Haha 2

• 3 years later...