UnevenEdge

you just can't trust the potency of home made edibles

Mix

14 hours ago, Lasty said:

I nearly got sucked into some higher dimension trying to get to sleep in the pitch dark after a big dab the other day. I need soft light...

That happened to me a few years back....thought I was going to die lol

14 hours ago, molarbear said:

You were suppose to be playing Jackbox

I was?

man, my memory is fading away....I mean i'm watching someone's cat and I don't know who it belongs to, but I hope they come get it soon or.......did I steal this cat >.>

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Mix said:

I was?

man, my memory is fading away....I mean i'm watching someone's cat and I don't know who it belongs to, but I hope they come get it soon or.......did I steal this cat >.>

I don't understand cat people, if you're going to own something that randomly attacks you why not just upgrade to a Lion or Tiger? 

Shop edibles have been a constant disappointment to me besides the THC beer.....But it could have been the real alcohol I was drinking with it.

But the cookies I got from my barber (which I saw yesterday and didn't even think to ask if he had any)....My god, I had no idea I could get that high off weed......I mean, it took like 3 hours to kick in.....Well, it may have kicked in before that, but I was stationary and therefore not able to gauge what level I was on.....But then I got in my car, and realized I wasn't quite sure that I knew how to operate this thing.  

So I went back inside and there I was......Space, the final frontier....I darted for the couch in 3 slow motion bounds and I sat there....It could have been seconds, it could have been hours....Time no longer had meaning.....All I knew was that I needed to get up....But the more I thought about getting up, the heavier I got, and the further away the ceiling got......I was shrinking and simultaneously gaining weight....My eyelids were malfunctioning....I played a game with myself I called blink....I lost.  So I sat there, alone in my living room....I noticed at some point that my TV in my room had stopped making sound, but I was like "The next video is just loading"....Seconds or hours...who knows....But finially, the silence gave way to my heartbeat.....I couldn't feel it in my chest....But I could hear it in my ears.......

Suddenly, my phone rang.....I panicked....I was going to have to talk to someone...I wasn't prepared for this.....It was the kid's mother.  She's had edibles before, but never one from my barber.....I completely forgot I bought her one too.  I answer and she's excited af....OMG, I'm so high D.  I've been dancing and singing and shit...You know I can't sing.  I think I responded...Not sure.  They she said "I'm glad I only ate half".....I think that's where the conversation ended, or at least my part in it did, because after that all I remember thinking is 

This is it.....I'm paralyzed, and I want to scream for help but I think the noise will scare me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, molarbear said:

I don't understand cat people, if you're going to own something that randomly attacks you why not just upgrade to a Lion or Tiger? 

'cause those attacks aren't cute and adorable

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

Nope.

I've eaten cannibutter on crackers, a cookie, a gummy (i think that one may have given me a buzz), tea on a couple of occasions, and a brownie. 

Same thing every time. 

I wonder if i just don't have the right gut bacteria to break it down or something. 

If you smoke a lot you may need to eat more. I like two gummies for a pretty relaxed edible experience. If you know the THC content in your edibles that's 20 g in what I eat. The first time I tried edibles we just put an oz of decent reg in with the batch and split them all between us. I probably had two brownies and caught the body high.

Did you not ever have that impetus of trying more of the drugs because they aren't working? Good on you for that I suppose.